back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Edirol CG-8 Visual Synthesizer in Action « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Lord of the Synth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Edirol CG-8 Visual Synthesizer in Action Reply with quote

"See the Sound. Hear the Visual". The CG-8 is the world's first instrument that lets you "perfom images" in real time. CG-8 - a visual synthesizer that is bound to create new waves for the visual artists.

Watch the world premier of CG-8 (during the NAMM show) in Cocoon Club, Frankfurt, Germany. Those in attendance were treated to incredible AudioVisual performances by Addictive TV [UK], Glamoove + es9 [Japan] and 4youreye + DJ Phish [Austria] – three of the world’s top Audio Visual artists.

Last edited by Lord of the Synth on Tue May 30, 2006 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
i-rol
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Edirol CG-8 Visual Synthesizer in Action Reply with quote

Lord of the Synth wrote:
"See the Sound. Hear the Visual". The CG-8 is the world's first instrument that lets you "perfom images" in real time. CG-8 - a visual synthesizer that is bound to create new waves for the visual artists.

Watch the world premier of CG-8 (during the NAMM show) in Cocoon Club, Frankfurt, Germany. Those in attendance were treated to incredible AudioVisual performances by Addictive TV [UK], Glamoove + es9 [Japan] and 4youreye + DJ Phish [Austria] – three of the world’s top Audio Visual artists.

Hey Cool machine!!! where can i see it???
Lord of the Synth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland Asia Pacific is the sole distributor for Roland, BOSS and Edirol products in Malaysia so you can direct your questions to them.

Anyay, I've included a video link in my message. I hope you've managed to access it.
synthdude
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Hey Lord of the Synth! Reply with quote

Do you work for Roland or something? Razz
Lord of the Synth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ai. you got it rite. Anyway...came to know about this website and thought it was really cool - something solid for the musicians.

So....u ll be seeing me now and then posting some stuff.

Wink
To all music lovers! Cheers!

btw, I aint anyone's dop·pel·gäng·er

Last edited by Lord of the Synth on Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
synthdude
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: This is the right place! Reply with quote

You're welcome to highlight new Roland products here.

Considered advertising at i-bands?

Although this site is a non-profit venture, the administrator and his pal still need to pay site-upkeep bills.

Please get in touch with GryMlock if the good Roland folks want to help out.

Peace out! Cool
Lord of the Synth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I shall look into that though I am not the decision maker.

I am just someone who just wanna help spread the Good News!
tuktukbrother
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Where can i see the demo? Reply with quote

Hi! Does anyone know where I can see the demo of this CG-8?

Thanks
synthdude
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Try the Roland Asia Pacific showroom... Reply with quote

I believe they're in Dataran Prima, Kelana Jaya. Not sure of the address but they can be reached at 03-7805-3263.

Maybe Lord of the Synth can help with this.
senor pooneh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Lord of the Synth! Reply with quote

synthdude wrote:
Do you work for Roland or something? Razz

Hey, how come you pretending like you don't know Lord Of The Synth works at Roland? Smile
Lord of the Synth
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Edirol CG-8 at Zouk's 1st Push anniversary Reply with quote

On 1st October, Zouk usher in PUSH'st 1st anniversary at Zouk mainroom. It was really awesome with great audiovisuals by DJ RaySoo and Altered Image (Heineken Thirst 2005 champions) - Callen, Didjital and Terence C.

Jump to: