back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

teri's naughtty talk!! nott safe 4 kidds!! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Bassmaster
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: teri's naughtty talk!! nott safe 4 kidds!! Reply with quote

Quote:

<b>TERI UNCENSORED</b>

Teri Hatcher is so busy working on Desperate Housewives that she has considered hiring a gigolo because she doesn't have time for romance, she told The National Enquirer in her most outrageous interview ever.

She also added that she uses sex toys to make up for the lack of a man in her life.

But Teri isn't complaining. Although she turned 40 this year, she says she feels more like 20. And she insists that her dramatic new look — pencil thin legs and arms and curvy boobs — is "the way I have always wanted to look."

Teri pulled no punches talking exclusively to us as excitement mounted over the second season of her ABC drama, which premieres at the end of next month.

She once moaned that she went four years without sex after her marriage to actor Jon Tenney collapsed.

But Teri raised eyebrows recently when she confessed to steamy romps in a battered VW van parked in her yard because she was afraid of waking up her seven-year-old daughter Emerson Rose. "When that van's rocking, don't come aknocking," she said.

"I've had a few little involvements since my divorce but nothing serious," she added.

"I don't want a heavy relationship with any man right now. I'm living my youth late. I worked really hard when I was younger and then I was married for 10 years. Now I feel like I'm 20 again and have the whole world to explore.

"I don't go on many dates because I'm so busy working again. But it's no big deal. There are a lot of fabulous electronics [sex toys] out there!"

Then, in a shocking admission, she added: "You know, I once thought of what it would be like to hire a male hooker. I have never done that but the thought crossed my mind! It's certainly a way to be in total control of your sex life."

Unlike other youth-obsessed actresses, the former Lois & Clark star says turning 40 was the best thing that ever happened to her. "I'm living proof that you don't have to be blonde and 20 years old in order to be successful as an actress. I'm not over the hill!"

Teri looks after herself by exercising daily and says she loves being thin and firm with ample breasts.

"It's the way I've always wanted to look — slender arms and legs, flat stomach and round, curvy breasts," she said. But she's quick to confirm that her breasts are real and not silicone.

"I was flat-chested until I became pregnant," says Teri. "After my daughter was born in 1997 I breast-fed her. It was wonderful because for the first time ever I had great looking breasts. People often claim my breasts are fake but they aren't. They're mine and nature gave them to me when I became a mother."

bass zen musick page

Jump to: