back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Anime is "animasi seks", according to KOSMO! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
synthdude
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Anime is "animasi seks", according to KOSMO! Reply with quote

More "berita sesat" from our brainy journos...

<b>From KOSMO! report:</b>

Quote:
Tinjauan KOSMO! kelmarin mendapati, animasi seks yang lebih popular dengan panggilan Anime dijual secara berleluasa dengan harga RM15 sekeping.

Selain memaparkan animasi alat sulit lelaki dan wanita dengan jelas, Anime turut menggayakan teknik seks berbeza seperti meliwat, rogol, seks berkumpulan dan seks oral.

Walaupun Anime telah lama berada di pasaran, keupayaan teknologi komputer berjaya membawa unsur ghairah baru termasuk pergerakan alat sulit dan suara ghairah ketika aksi ranjang sebenar.

Tambahnya, Anime lebih digemari golongan pelajar memandangkan ia dijual secara terbuka selain keseronokan yang mengghairahkan.

Interesting discussion on the topic at Screenshots.
ZiNK
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satu lg kebodohan media tajaan KOSMO!

http://www.myspace.com/deadzinkc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe bukan hentai ke? sesuka hati jek. ni main belasah cam issue blek metal la ni. semua orang blek metal jadinya!

apa criteria yg perlu ada utk jadi journalist skrg ni ek? nampak gaya...macam tak perlu pi skolah jek.
totziens
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think next time to be a journalist, he/she needs to sit for IQ test, mentality test, psychological test and logical test.

Something's wrong with the journalism in Malaysia. Maybe some of them bought their SPM certificates from the black market of the Philipines.
xaph
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sensationalized journalism; the typical fashion adopted by Malaysian media to garner the attention of those who read without thinking.

Problem is, a lot of Malaysians do.

And it's not anime! The above description would be apt for the hentai genre, goddammit!

"Sensible" journalists, hmph.
adzakael
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah
Malaysians always believe any kind of info that came out from any kind of media
like from the internet
Malaysians got this attitude where they never wanted to do research on the things that they read or hear.
Its like whatever came out from the media is true.
Sadly this thing also applied to our PM,when he had to apologize to China during the SquatGate issue
although later reports indicated that the victim is not from China.
Jeff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

unlike the black metal issue (which is more like 'i dont like your music so i'll label it satanic' issue), the naked squatting thing had the full might of the government behind it...it got resolved quick and fast, and resulted in an early retirement for some of those bastardizing journalists. National pride is something that the government is very sensitive about...
Now, .. the only way i can see to prove these 'journalist' wrong is if we had some outside source(foreign media) that considered these misconceptions, analyzed it, and ridiculed it to the point that it changes the global perception of how the ludicrous Malaysian media reports its finding. Then a few jokes during the David Letterman or Jay Leno show would probably tip it enough. We'd probably then see some TV3 coverage of sweating politicians stammering on about an 'Akta Journalisma Baru' or something...that'd be the day...

so..if maybe enoug of us sent a few words to...say...the australian press...to look into this...maybe there could be away to strike back. Australian media is the first on the list when it comes to making things look bad in Malaysia.
cartman, eric
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
unlike the black metal issue (which is more like 'i dont like your music so i'll label it satanic' issue), the naked squatting thing had the full might of the government behind it...it got resolved quick and fast, and resulted in an early retirement for some of those bastardizing journalists. National pride is something that the government is very sensitive about...
Now, .. the only way i can see to prove these 'journalist' wrong is if we had some outside source(foreign media) that considered these misconceptions, analyzed it, and ridiculed it to the point that it changes the global perception of how the ludicrous Malaysian media reports its finding. Then a few jokes during the David Letterman or Jay Leno show would probably tip it enough. We'd probably then see some TV3 coverage of sweating politicians stammering on about an 'Akta Journalisma Baru' or something...that'd be the day...

so..if maybe enoug of us sent a few words to...say...the australian press...to look into this...maybe there could be away to strike back. Australian media is the first on the list when it comes to making things look bad in Malaysia.

try e-mailing time Magazine, Asian correspondents with links to i-bands punye thread, jamtank, jeff oois'blog.

dieorg nak baca ke tak, tp tu blakang kire.

i think it's a worh while effort. kire at least ade try, drpd just
contemplating it.

in ur opinions, what else is needed to grab their attention..??
anybody has any input..??
Jeff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

heres another idea,

"Cerita Harry Potter yang sedang disiarkan di serata pawagam Malaysia menunujukan adegan sihir berserta binatang yang berupa syaitan. Mereka mendidik sihir dalam suatu institusi yang semangnya tidak logic boleh wujud, dengan sebuah pokok usang yang menjadi penunggu di luar sekolah tersebut. Pokok itu boleh membunuh dengan ganas namun ia tetap di puja oleh guru-guru sekolah tersebut. Ketika watak utama bernama Harry pergi ke 'sekolah pembelajaran sihir', dia diberikan buku tebal di mana tercatat manifesto sihir, dan cara-cara untuk melakukan sihir itu yang keji. Ia dipenuhi oleh gambaran syaitan, iblis dan pelbagai lagi haiwan yang berupa ahli neraka. Sekolah itu dipenuhi dengan hantu-hantu yang menyeramkan dan hantu-hantu ini turut boleh bercakap dengan manusia biasa serta menurunkan ajaran sesat mereka. Cerita ini boleh memesongkan akidah para remaja dan pemuda Malaysia kerana ia boleh menyebabkan mereka hilang haluan dan kepercayaan kepada agama mereka sendiri dan hilang nilai-nilai murni ketimuran kita. Kita harus la tentang berhabis-habisan untuk menyelamatkan anak muda kita di Malaysia ini."

Its just a stab at how i think these people think and write, maybe if we write up enough stuff about what is considered good and non-threatening to Malaysian society and bastardize it, while all the while adhering to their 'use of the language' so as to create a similar linguistic pattern...spam it all around teh internet together with the black metal issue...ppl then might start to understand waht these dumb journalists are actually doing and see the falsityy behind their reporting....but in a worst case scenario...the herd mentality of the Malaysian public might not bother qyesioning it and accept it as truth...I never liked Harry Potter anyway...lol

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

oi!

I LIKE HARRY POTTER.!.. the kittie is soo cute
xaph
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I like Harry Potter too!

P/S: The language that these Malay journalists use to write is just too funny-lah. Plain exaggeration and hyperbolisme to the max.

Someone needs to teach them about journalistic moderation and neutralisme, for god's sake.
cartman, eric
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Charmed is on tv... guess those old mofos in penapisan don't know what it's bout...
adzakael
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aku dah panas ni
RUPA SYAITAN,MAKHLUK RUPA SYAITAN
mcm diorang pernah jumpa syaitan je
asal rupe ganas skit SYAITAN
asal ade tanduk skit SYAITAN

hmmm
bole jd bahan utk zine aku ni...
Jeff
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

oit, harry potter tu aku tulis la..hahaha. What im saying is, kite buat banyak2 condemn everything on the face of the Malaysian earth sampai this whole condemn condemn issue jadi bahan gelak and not taken seriously. That way, the target group yang terasa jadi ramai, and not just us musicians. It might also help the Malaysian public to gather their own opinion about matters rather than jsut believing every piece of shitty reporting they read.
Lets hear some stuff from you guys ..use the same language yang dorang pakai and demonize it to hell..pas tu kite spam bende ni everywhere...banyak bende bleh buat, i started with Harry Potter, now lets do Football, Discos and clubs, Modeling, Body Building, Womans Hair Saloon, your local 7-11, TV sitcoms, your grandfathers wheelchair ...whatever... exegerate it to its full extent! Kita bagi target ramai user group sikit..dari asyik musicians je kene. Biar bagi ramai orang tak puas hati with the blind cock reporting.

as hetfield once sang ...
"FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!"
jingjingjingjingjingjingjingjingjingjingjingjing
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff : we can set up another website to put all the articles similar to what u did with harry porter!

ada banyak apa mender yg bleh dijahatkan kalau nak. Razz

research is encourage, but not required of course Laughing

register an account at blogspot or something. amacam? hehe

we'll all be anonymous lah.

Jump to: