back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Whats your myspace address « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Whats your myspace address Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Location: undisclosed

Add me

www.myspace.com/huntressmoon
_________________
"Thus let my enemy's blood be spilled
like water and sink into the earth."
- By Irene
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ZiNK
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Location: Setapak, KL

www.myspace.com/dead_zink
www.myspace.com/deadzink
www.myspace.com/deadzinka
www.myspace.com/deadzinkb
www.myspace.com/deadzinkc

hahaha
_________________
Death Crew Productions
http://www.myspace.com/deathcrewproductions
[url]deathcrewproductions@yahoo.com[/url]

http://www.myspace.com/deadzinkc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ammirhafzan
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Location: International Hill KL

mine :

www.myspace.com/ammirhafzan

www.myspace.com/rebanastudio
_________________
Axes --> Washburn Dime, Ibanez SZ520, Ibanez RG470, Squier Strat
Shields --> Line 6 PODxt Live, DS-1, Digitech Death Metal, DD-3, GE-7, Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Armory --> Randall RG100SC, Peavey Shefield 100wt, Marshal valvestae 80.
Misc --> Ritter guitar bag, Gator soft case for mfx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fReqZz
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

add me too.. Very Happy

www.myspace/azrulridzwan
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
adam
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
www.myspace.com/sushimonk
www.myspace.com/adamkitingan
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
STONE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 28 Mar 2004
Location: THE SON OF NORTHERN DARKNESS

www.myspace.com/contramen

www.myspace.com/spitcontra

www.myspace.com/deadscape

add je..xkena yuran pun..hehehehe..
Back to top
fReqZz
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

pergh.. page ko ngeri siutt..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kalium
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Oct 2005

Not sure if I'd trust myspace to not dick around with the songs I upload. Heard somethings about their terms and conditions that didn't make sense. Something about myspace being able to do whatever they wanted with anything you uploaded.

At least with i-Bands, if I get ripped off and they make a killing with my works and not give me royalties, I can hunt down and kill Ajeep rather easily.
Back to top
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Location: undisclosed

kalium wrote:
Not sure if I'd trust myspace to not dick around with the songs I upload. Heard somethings about their terms and conditions that didn't make sense. Something about myspace being able to do whatever they wanted with anything you uploaded.

At least with i-Bands, if I get ripped off and they make a killing with my works and not give me royalties, I can hunt down and kill Ajeep rather easily.

make sure ajeep is alone and defendless.
_________________
"Thus let my enemy's blood be spilled
like water and sink into the earth."
- By Irene
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

oit what do you mean by.."rather easily.."

FYI, I'm very well trained in the art of Fujitsu. Razz Haiyahhh! *chop*chop*
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

wow fujitsu! i know the art of Spee-Do he he
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jeff
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

my martial art only involves pushing them to the ground and kicking them repeatedly while theyre still down.

www.myspace.com/gabardine
www.myspace.com/woodendog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fReqZz
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

theres a lot of gay trying to add me.. shit.. nak kate aku hensem.. x lansung, mind alone rich.. damn..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

hahah "gay-magnet"..
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
fReqZz
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

sengal... nanti aku tolak bala ke ko.. mau? hohoh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Page 1 of 3

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu