back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RECORDING EQUIPMENT SESSIONS! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
yusof
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: RECORDING EQUIPMENT SESSIONS! Reply with quote

Salam kawan-kawan di i-bands,

kepada semua di sini, link ini sungguh educational dan informative untuk dapat mengenali sound character, mics and preamps yang berharga beratus-ratus dan hingga beribu-ribu ringgit!

http://www.thelisteningsessions.com/sessions.htm

setiap orang ada cita rasa yang tersendiri, so each mic or preamp akan dapat memuaskan criteria masing-masing...for each style of music, vocals lelaki atau perempuan, suara sengau, suara baritone, dan etc...

salam...
ganz
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Yusof, thanks for the great link unfortunately the sE Electronics model which used over the test been replaced by a newer model- Z3300a. I just wonder where 3600 has gone as well Rolling Eyes

We will do some sound samples for all the sE mics and post it on the net in near future by the time being, we will post some customer recorded material first but I think the best thing to do is come to us and loan a unit back home to try.

for more of the products info just go to www.seelectronics.com
yusof
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

just wanted to share with you my personal experience using the SE 2200.

I love this mic, I made a mic test against the BLUE Mouse mic emulating the legendary C12 capsule, and the SE came so close to the sound of the more expensive BLUE that it was simply AMAZING!

great!
ganz
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you got it! when I was first taken up the product distribution, sE spoke person has told me that Paul Barrett(U2 engineer) is crazy about sE2200a and I was hard to believe because the price is relatively, how could it ??? Until I see my client who brought and use it almost everything rather than the Blue mic (10 times the price of sE2200a). Smile

We will get our page updated soon and you will see most of the testimonial from Asia user.

Jump to: