back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Roland E-Percussion Revo « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
homestar
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Roland E-Percussion Revo Reply with quote

Now, who would have thought that technology would come and change the world of hand percussions, the most natural form of music. I mean, you'll be thinking electronic drums, electronic guitars, etc, etc but hand percussions??

I don't know whether you guys have seen this or not but Roland's HPD-10, Handsonic is one hell of an e-instrument or shall we say, enstrument.. Anyways, saw it at Mid-Valley the other day and my god, that enstrument got molested all over. It's fun and it's fun because I guess everyone can have a go with it. Over 60 different types of music instruments innit, like the Darubuka (might be spelt wrongly), Korean, Japo, Latino, Handbells and the other standard Tabla, Congo and all. I mean, really easy and you can even do that thing were you press and hold one pad and pressurize the other pads, (don't understand how to explain it) to create a different sound.

Anyways, just thought you guys might know a thing or two about this enstrument. Late.[/img]
okta
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

yea...saw steve thornton playing it last time. Some demo for roland but it was a higher-end one tho.
quite cool but expensive Razz
homestar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true..true...

Jump to: