back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Your project guitar « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
MiN
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Your project guitar Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Mar 2005

hi guys,

anyone of you guys have a project guitar of your own? im currently doing my own project guitar.

here it is still in process....

i intended to make a copy of Richie Kotzen's Ibanez RK1

_________________
www.myspace.com/hazmin90
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

wow Min.. excellent!!
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

wahh camne ko paint body tu?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
hyzazfreak
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 21 Apr 2006

Wah lau yeh..!!! Kagum aku...Mane ko buat beb?
_________________
Bass Anthem !!! Soul Anthem !!!
Back to top
MiN
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Mar 2005

ermm...thx guys...

ni aku yang bikin sendiri.....tu pasal graphics teruk....

aku tak guna airbrush....tapi aku guna???? rahsia la....kwekwkekwe
_________________
www.myspace.com/hazmin90
Back to top
gapster
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 15 Mar 2005

umm..yeah..

anybody doing their DIY guitar..

i got some stock pickups for sale..going for very cheap Wink

(i am gonna post my ad at the classifieds few weeks time , or april , but i guess i let you people know first lah )

basically..
Chrome Pickups for les paul ..taken from Made in indonesian Hamer slammer copy - RM30 for 1 Bridge or neck...both ..RM50

Single coil Jackson Stock pickup ..taken from my 80's Charvel Made in Japan..RM60

Bridge humbucker Jackson Stock pickup ..taken from my 80's Charvel Made in Japan .. RM75..both for RM120

Dimarzio Custom Wound Humbuckers..taken from my Musicman Axis ..
..both going for RM500 or highest offer (sorry for the price..from my research ..people get crazy over Musicman 's Custom P90s and Custom Humbuckers..)

anybody interested just Pm me

anyway MiN ..do post us some pics of the progress !!

and all the best !! when you coming KL ...jom minum .. Smile
_________________
gapnap.com

Last edited by gapster on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
aB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Jun 2005
Location: KL

wow!! Cool !!
ni zaman fever dream ni... Min, dont forget the flourascent pink & green humbucker pickups!!

good job !!! keep us updated with the pix
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

ko pakai printer ke min? photoart.. cun la.. caya la orang brunei!
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
MiN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Mar 2005

gapster wrote:
[...]

no problem gaps....

i will post the update of the progress though it make tkae a while before all my parts arrive to brunei. i ordered the parts from different parts of the world. now im waiting for the pickups to arrive from australia.
_________________
www.myspace.com/hazmin90
Back to top
MiN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Mar 2005

aB wrote:
wow!! Cool !!
ni zaman fever dream ni... Min, dont forget the flourascent pink & green humbucker pickups!!

good job !!! keep us updated with the pix

yer betul bro ab....
ni zaman fever dream.....zaman rock chops....kwekwkewek

guitar pertama yang aku jatuh cinta setelah tgk video lessons die dulu zaman muda2

kwekwkewke

yer bro....fluorescent pink and green punya pickup mesti tu....kwekwkek
_________________
www.myspace.com/hazmin90
Back to top
MiN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Mar 2005

IZZI wrote:
ko pakai printer ke min? photoart.. cun la.. caya la orang brunei!

yo wan....

betul aku guna printer dengan special paper yang aku order dari US....

letih kerja.....kwekwkek
_________________
www.myspace.com/hazmin90
Back to top
Mad Souls
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Jun 2004
Location: Sarawak

MiN wrote:
IZZI wrote:
ko pakai printer ke min? photoart.. cun la.. caya la orang brunei!

yo wan....

betul aku guna printer dengan special paper yang aku order dari US....

letih kerja.....kwekwkek

Ooo..dekat je tuh..aku dok miri je..blh la aku bljr dari ko mcm mana buat guitar! Smile
_________________
::::myspace::::i-bands::::
Back to top
hyzazfreak
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 21 Apr 2006

Min...If you don't mind...Ajar la sket mcm mane nak buat and nak daoat material semua....Best tol laaa....Nanti baru la meriah semua ada identity guitar sendiri...Amacam min....??
_________________
Bass Anthem !!! Soul Anthem !!!
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hyzazfreak wrote:
Min...If you don't mind...Ajar la sket mcm mane nak buat and nak daoat material semua....Best tol laaa....Nanti baru la meriah semua ada identity guitar sendiri...Amacam min....??

ni mamat ni dah kena sampuk hantu custom so skrg dia gila nak customize guitar...
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Fuyoo.....!!! Zaman 'Fever Dream' ni memang banyak kenangan manis aku dgn ab masa muda2 dulu! Lawa la bro...keep us posted on the progress!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next Page 1 of 12

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu