back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Fractured « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
alsemo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Fractured Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

Hi all, I'm Karl from the band Fractured. I'm actually the newest member of Fractured replacin one of the older member who quit fer good. We play Metal music (Swedish-Death-Metal if it matters) and here's the list of current lineup:

Karl: Vocal/Bass
Fahmi: Drums
Udin: 1st Guitar
Hangah: 2nd Guitar

Our demo:

Title: Arch Gate of Insanity
#1: Inside The Bodybag
#2: War of The God
#3: The Life Inside The Hole
#4: Once Stabbed

I'll upload a song from the demo as soon as my page is completed. Shamelessly wantin to be in a gigs anywhere I can personally be reach at:
alsemo(at)celcom(dot)net(dot)my
or pm, ym and/or any other messenger service(s) I use. Thanks fer reading. Peace.
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

welcome to i-bands!
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alsemo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

Thanks a gazillion! Do listen to the soon-to-be-upload song. Smile
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
alsemo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Demo song uploaded Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

Hi again. I've uploaded a song from our Demo Album. Do listen to it thanks.

Album: Arch Gate of Insanity (Demo)
Song: Inside The Bodybag

Rot on! Very Happy
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Wei Karl! Best la lagu korang! Swedish fucking Metal!! Ala-ala Arch Enemy sikit... tapi lebih kepada Death Metal!! Best giler...! Wei Ridzi, Mad Soul, check this band out!!! it rocks ass!!!

Inside The Bodybag

So lagu nih lirik takde ye? main jerit2 je? standard la tuh, Alexi Laiho pon camtu jugak masa album COB - Something Wild! hahaha.. intro lak macam intro Obituary album cause of death. ye ke?

karl, meh la lepak2 kat forum i-bands nih selalu... kita kekurangan musician swedish metal macam kau.. you should check out Ridzi, Mad Soul / Infinite Hate... mesti ko suka punya... rock on... (and don't forget crimson fall / virus sound too heheh...)

Scene seremban semakin rock! hell yeah!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

rock!
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

oh deadzid..cuba kau dgr band ni..
orange county california mari...check out the strings and also the metallish riff..

http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/mp3/BleedingThrough_HaleOfGunfire.mp3

enjoy!
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alsemo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Tengkiu Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

Mekasih deadzid..

Originally, demo nih buat rushin so tu yang tadek liriks tu. Demo dah siap, tak lama lepas tu frontman Syaari quit musik tros so I was left with lyricless songs to memorise ahak! Sumer 4 lagu dalam demo tu tadek lirik. Skang dah ader dah. Next time nak buat re-recordin utk EP/Album akan di-includekan lirik skali.

I hope you like the song, ingat nanti nak upload track lain. Tapi sebab kek umah 56K (puke!) tu yang membantutkan usaha murniku inih....

Few weeks ago kitorang ader men gigs kat area Jln Pekeliling, Royal Steak House. Gigs Musician's Gathering. Ader record video kitorang bawak cover lagu Dimension Zero - Immaculate. nak tanyer nih, leh upload video ker? Format .wmv so tadek ler besar sangat.

Rot on! Very Happy
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

omarjamaludin wrote:
oh deadzid..cuba kau dgr band ni..
orange county california mari...check out the strings and also the metallish riff..

http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/mp3/BleedingThrough_HaleOfGunfire.mp3

enjoy!
Fuh ganasz mencengkam! Power gak guitar dia... mane ko discover band nih?

Karl, aku tak pernah dengar original song Dimension Zero, tapi pernah dengar midi verison (bole tahan hebat ooo)... tapi aku rasa dia more towards heaviness than melodic... ye ke?

upload la somewhere video tu, nak gak tengok..
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
alsemo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

Waiyoh, skalang suda ader gamba loh. Now the Inside The Bodybag song have a Lo-Fi version fer people like me, who sadly is still usin 56K dialup connection but still wants to headbang. Enjoy the neck-achin session okay!

deadzid: Dimension Zero kira cam crossover At The Gates - Haunted. Guitarwork best. Fast riffin. Bassist malas ahak.

Video tu insyaAllah, dapat jek cd yg dah burn leh diusulkan. Gua sendiri pun dapat tengok kat lcd camcorder tu jek.. mamat yg punya camcorder tu lom burn laie.

Rot on! Very Happy
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Karl... introduce la sikit diri hang... dok mane?.. umo braper?... quipment list? keje ke sekolah?.. etc...

bila nak upload lagu2 lain lagi?? heheh
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
alsemo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

alop deadzid. 1stly sori la kalu bahser 'gua lu' bunyik kasar tapi honestly, gua kek opis pun cakap 'gua lu', dah biaser.

Gua duk Seremban, kat Desa Rhu. Fractured nyek band member pun sumer duk Seremban gak. Gua 26 (paling tua dalam band... ack!), keje kat opis Used Car + Insurans. Keje gua more to insurance tapi diperas sebagai despatch (lari bidang) gak selalunyek. Gua baru jek keje nih dalam setahun lebih. Sebelum nih keje dlm kompeni komputer dalam 5/6 tahun. Camner leh keje lari bidang? Ntah, dah tadek keje, balun jek ler. Still actively seekin computer related jobs. Gua pun buat Takaful hayat utk Takaful Nasional (hah! mat metal buat life insurance).

Enough with my work, on to my gun. Gua ader Korean made Ibanez TR Series 4 strings which to me have a great sound. Ringan pun ringan. Gua tengah pikir nak angkat Ibanez PD-7 bass distortion kalu sen cukup. Gua pun ngah pikir nak angkat Ibanez SD or Ibanez EDA (huarghhh!) tapi tengok cuaca cam tak mampu jek.

Gua pernah join Mental Phobia (r.i.p) then lepas MP split, join ngan Fahmi buat AngelClaw sampai skang. Wokeh, panjang dah gua bebel nih. Pepehal just ask me rite? Very Happy
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ridzi
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

AngelClaw - Cool band name... Cool

deadzid wrote:
Wei Karl! Best la lagu korang! Swedish fucking Metal!! Ala-ala Arch Enemy sikit... tapi lebih kepada Death Metal!! Best giler...! Wei Ridzi, Mad Soul, check this band out!!! it rocks ass!!!

Inside The Bodybag

So lagu nih lirik takde ye? main jerit2 je? standard la tuh, Alexi Laiho pon camtu jugak masa album COB - Something Wild! hahaha.. intro lak macam intro Obituary album cause of death. ye ke?

karl, meh la lepak2 kat forum i-bands nih selalu... kita kekurangan musician swedish metal macam kau.. you should check out Ridzi, Mad Soul / Infinite Hate... mesti ko suka punya... rock on... (and don't forget crimson fall / virus sound too heheh...)

Scene seremban semakin rock! hell yeah!

Jap ap...telinga aku berdesing lagi ni tengok Textures malam tadi bes woo...photos to follow soon!!
Back to top
alsemo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Location: Seremban

hola ridzi.

AngelClaw, actually we are kinda out of any ideas and we thought that Arch Enemy won't mind us takin their song's name as our band's name. Smile . It's my 1st band after Mental Phobia's death. We're without any band name fer quite a long time too (not to mention frequent change of band members). So, we ended up takin that song's name fer the band and jammin their songs.

Hey ridzi, thanks fer the advice on my problem a few days ago. Very Happy
_________________
I can't make out what the heck I'm singin....

Karl
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/809
Fractured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Page 1 of 3

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu