back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Looking for musicians/bands. I'm based in Shah Alam. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
syakir
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Looking for musicians/bands. I'm based in Shah Alam. Reply with quote

Hey.

Who am I?
Aspiring musician based in Shah Alam who is looking for a serious side project. I have some free time so want to do music. Looking for musicians/band to write/record/play with. Preferably in the Shah Alam area.

What can I play/do?
1) I play guitar and bass.

2) I write songs and lyrics (only good with English, can speak BM fluently but sucks at writing lyrics in it haha).

3) I do bit of drums programming and can do respectable home recordings.

Artists that I listen to
Led Zep, U2, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Dewa, Butterfingers, Bob Marley, OAG, Estranged, Meet Uncle Hussain, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys, Bittersweet, David Cook, Eric Clapton, Nirvana, Blur, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Coldplay and more.

What kinda music I wanna play?
Depends on the band members. I do wanna try my hand in classic rock + modern rock + new wave. Haven't played in BM before so would be nice to try that out.

Goal
Write originals, record, perform and really have a go at it. Not selamba2 main.

Music I have played before
I have played lead guitar/write music for Warve and f.a.s (Freaking Awesome Sounds). Check the link below for recordings and also some recent stuff I have recorded at home.

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.popupplayer&sindex=-1.0&shuffle=false&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=6127&artid=18509505&profid=450041168&friendid=450041168&sseed=0&ptype=3&stime=0&ap=1

I am currently with Saving Grace Period, playing bass guitar and writing songs.

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.popupplayer&sindex=2.0&shuffle=true&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=248992&artid=14875543&profid=429798540&friendid=429798540&sseed=72063&ptype=3&stime=0.6965986394557823&ap=1

Contact
MSN: disreality@msn.com (don't send email)
noodle9
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: oit Reply with quote

hey dude i know you. i think.

you were the dude who taught me to tap on a gtar kapok?

i'm farah w's friend kat taman klcc dulu haha

- farah s
syakir
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry. think u've got the wrong person.
shahjie_virgo
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: hai... Reply with quote

if u dun mind i can join you band....but what kind of song do u want to make....i not so good in english..buat at least...we can co-operate...to setup new band....well..i stay in kl...but it ok to go to shah alam...it take only 30 minutue....ok...this my email...anythink u can email to me....
amin82_amin@yahoo.com
fatamorgana
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for musicians/bands. I'm based in Shah Alam. Reply with quote

syakir wrote:
Hey.

Who am I?
Aspiring musician based in Shah Alam who is looking for a serious side project. I have some free time so want to do music. Looking for musicians/band to write/record/play with. Preferably in the Shah Alam area.

What can I play/do?
1) I play guitar and bass.

2) I write songs and lyrics (only good with English, can speak BM fluently but sucks at writing lyrics in it haha).

3) I do bit of drums programming and can do respectable home recordings.

Artists that I listen to
Led Zep, U2, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Dewa, Butterfingers, Bob Marley, OAG, Estranged, Meet Uncle Hussain, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys, Bittersweet, David Cook, Eric Clapton, Nirvana, Blur, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Coldplay and more.

What kinda music I wanna play?
Depends on the band members. I do wanna try my hand in classic rock + modern rock + new wave. Haven't played in BM before so would be nice to try that out.

Goal
Write originals, record, perform and really have a go at it. Not selamba2 main.

Music I have played before
I have played lead guitar/write music for Warve and f.a.s (Freaking Awesome Sounds). Check the link below for recordings and also some recent stuff I have recorded at home.

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.popupplayer&sindex=-1.0&shuffle=false&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=6127&artid=18509505&profid=450041168&friendid=450041168&sseed=0&ptype=3&stime=0&ap=1

I am currently with Saving Grace Period, playing bass guitar and writing songs.

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.popupplayer&sindex=2.0&shuffle=true&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=248992&artid=14875543&profid=429798540&friendid=429798540&sseed=72063&ptype=3&stime=0.6965986394557823&ap=1

Contact
MSN: disreality@msn.com (don't send email)

i'm vocal..i want try it..i'm from shah alam..but my BI not good..i can
sing she's gone by original key C minor..contact me 0123633104-ejoy

Jump to: