back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Brass Sustain Block for Floydrose/Lopro « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
RIXAL
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Brass Sustain Block for Floydrose/Lopro Reply with quote

Hi guys,

First of all, this is not a promo just nak share information Very Happy . Stumbled through the net about this Brass Sustain block upgrade for FloydRose/Lo pro which claimed it increases sustain, add warmth bla bla to your guitar.
[img]http://floydupgrades.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=195&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/ibanezblocks/IbanezBlocks_lrg_2.jpg&zenid=6p40o1e0s48fet4nt269goeo21[/img] (alt+p)

Bought one online and installed into my Ibanez RG with LoPro edge. To my ear, seems the sustain dah improved albeit not significantly and with nice ring to it. It costed me about USD40++. They got another type but using Titanium which gets to almost USD280.

I think its a reasonably cheap upgrade (unless you go for the Titanium) and its workable. Just a tip for those trying to find different approach in upgrading their guitar.
RIXAL
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, no pictures. Tak berapa reti nak letak gambar, anyway mouse over to http://floydupgrades.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=195

Jump to: