back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Indie bands and new bands Good news!! 30-300 gigs ahead! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
rockok2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Indie bands and new bands Good news!! 30-300 gigs ahead! Reply with quote

upcoming event: 30-300 Gigs /open mic at various giant retailer, (hypermarket/supermarket/fair/bazaar nationwide)
Principal Sponsor: T.B.A (remains anonymous, background with 6000 outlets, consists of concept stores, dealers, distributor and service centre nationwide)
target Audience: general public
Benefit: Increase public appearance with us, boom your exposure, promote your band, show your talent and showmanship, sells your CD to the public, face no discrimination even if you are newbies, we want you to sing out loud
Criteria: As long as you can play - cover songs or own materials, please bear in mind it is a public show, extreme attitude is not suitable. New bands are highly encouraged to join, chances to perform onstage, meet the most prolific band in the group, the most welcomed band stands a chance to be signed up by principal company as in-house artist and spokeperson for their products)
Bands: from around Malaysia, NOT just Kuala Lumpur! (so long you are not tied up/engaged with any record label, we are not hiring)
Objective: To provide a real publicity for local Indie bands and to encourage new bands to expose yourself.

Join me on Facebook for constant updates! http://www.facebook.com/rockok
Grab this chance to promote your band! Band with CD is a plus as there is a high accessibility to public!

Please register your band with Rockok (rockok2@yahoo.com.my) in the following format to arrange for meeting up for event brief & details.

Band:
Members:
Ep/Album produced(IS NOT A MUST):
website(IS NOT A MUST):
Alternate Contact:
Location/state:
Flexibility/Co-operation:

Reminder: Well-Sung Cover Songs / Own material are welcomed / extreme attitude is not suitable / we are not hiring
We reserve the right to terminate any troublesome band. We will contact you after your band's profile has been screened. Rock on!!!!!
email:rockok2@yahoo.com.my
COD: Wangsa Maju Seksyen 2

Jump to: