back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

digital recorder: mana nak dapat KL??? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
eynkarr
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: digital recorder: mana nak dapat KL??? Reply with quote

kat mane nak dapat digital recorder kat KL nih???

maybe dalam 4-8 track cukuplah.....jenis tak kira....korg,zoom, yg lain2...behringer...janji harga berpatutan le
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
afiqme
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aiya... byk kedai ade... bentley, ck, etc ... paling murah pun aku rase 1500+ .. Wink Wink

Private guitar lesson - Batu Caves/Gombak/KL/Shah Alam:
http://afiqmemusic.blogspot.com

My other blog: Click here!
eynkarr
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ye ke...thanks criedbaby.....tak tahu lak aku kat sane ade...barulah aku tau...cheh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jengofett
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helo Enykar,

Bout digital recorder, ok last time i also mencari this thing coz affraid PC un reliability, crash etc and after some research i have narrowed down to this two items that is worth mentioning for digital especially 8 track.

Bentley : Boss BR Series and Roland VS . tapi Roland tu abit highend
CK Music : Zoom MRS Series & Korg DM Series.
But now lots of the Music Shop can get it from you coz now they can order from the distributor.

Basically I have tried the Zoom MRS 8 @ CK it is very user friendly and using SD card up to a max of 1 Gig. The price quoted was bout 1.4k before discount, then you have MRS 802 & 1602. Another model worth mentioning is the Korg DM 1200 it has 12 track and usb + burner and the interface is also user friendly its bout 3k.

Basically i used a Boss BR series, mine is the BR 900CD (an enhance BR 864 Model) quite new model, it was quoted by Roland Asia Pacific bout RM 3.2 K, but aku gi japan beli and beli kat sana (Ishibashi Osaka) murah banyak le. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Comparatively for beginer macam aku ni aku rasa the Zoom is much more user friendly and it is like plug and play concept... kalau kau jenis tak kisah and dont bother to experiment then go with Zoom products, the charecter of the Zoom is also all in one box (Drum Machine + Bass & Acoustics Sims + Zoom Amp Mdulator + Mastering Kits etc tec) ... and satu lagi I tested was the Fostex VS 80 EX & Tascam DP 01 FX ini pun aku try kat Japan sebab kat msia ni aku tak tau sapa bawak this product last time bout 7 5 years ago Swee Lee ada tapi itu Tape based not digital based,

Boss is quite a handful Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . It is not that difficult but it is going to take some learning curve to really understand the whole function, it has abuilt in COSM (Amp Modulator by Boss Effects + all sorts of amplication and Cabs) + Acoustics & Bass Sim + USB + CD Writer + mastering Kits + mix dow + 8 Faders + Rythm Pattern & Drum Machine and all. It is like Jack of all trades (all in one). The interface look quite impressive and professional that is why you cant go without the manual. Basically aku saja bought the Boss is because of the learning curve and prefer to do some experimental.

I have a friend who bought a Roland VS 8 bout 5 years ago from Bently, it has an easier interface comparatively, we have done an A-B comparison btwn the Roland & Boss and ... the Boss sounded much fuller and rounder without any hint of colorisation + artificial enhancement but the outcome of final result is more prominent. The separation of each instrument and the dynamics is quite impressive... ini pun aku guna my friend studio monitor (Roland D 20).

So all in all the it actually up to your liking if your prefer easy plug & play then the Zoom is the best choice le (murah pun sikit) tapi if kira nak ada challenge sikit + some upgardability then try le Boss + Korg.
IZZI
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tu dia .. otai dah bersuara..

Mr. Jeng (jeng jeng jeng).. sorry bro.. but surely i will come.. kinda busy sikit la.. this weekend got to go to kuantan pulak.
jengofett
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oiit Mr Izuan... good to know that finally u got your axe... good on you.. last time my lil brother bought also a squier exactly like yours sunburst with oversize headstock/maple neck... ala hendrix/malmsteen hehhe but he's is Indon made ... action is bit high...

Back to recording... I have download the samples later just give a ringer.

regards
IZZI
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jengofett wrote:
Oiit Mr Izuan... good to know that finally u got your axe... good on you.. last time my lil brother bought also a squier exactly like yours sunburst with oversize headstock/maple neck... ala hendrix/malmsteen hehhe but he's is Indon made ... action is bit high...

Back to recording... I have download the samples later just give a ringer.

regards

bro.. bukan oversize, but it should be the actual size.. hehehe baru seimbang sikit dgn body strat yang agak besar..mengikut taste aku la..

thanks bro.. nampaknya ramai jugak mengharap aku dapat beli guitar yek...hahah..

ok mr jeng jeng..i will come with the ringer.. ringgg ringggg..!
eynkarr
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wah...memang otai nih....tenkiu2.....ye, memang aku minat ngan barang2 zoom ni...pasal pedal ku zoom..senang nak pakai, tak peningkan kepala....banyak gak jenis digital recorder nih...

ye la seperti jengofett cakap, aku pun kurang pasti ngan kemampuan dan kepuasan apabila record terus di komputer....kalau pakai benda2 camni...recording pun terjamin...dan kepuasan maksima dikecapi...cewah...
afiqme
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Wink

Private guitar lesson - Batu Caves/Gombak/KL/Shah Alam:
http://afiqmemusic.blogspot.com

My other blog: Click here!

Jump to: