back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Politics in the Music Scene « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Politics in the Music Scene Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

I really don't understand, why must POLITICS play a role in the music scene, especially among organisers and bands.

I am just so pissed off at the fact, that some organisers see others as rival and try to bring them down and the bands too that is being helped by the organiser.
Why can't some organiser think that if theres more organisers contributing to the music scene, it makes the scene grow? Why must they bring down one another?
Because of this kind of people, some band are affected too.

Just because some bands cum organisers think they are so fawking established when in reality these people are nothing but the BIGGEST POSER in the scene, think they are so damm bloody great and think they know best, they have to try and exalt themselves.

I can tell you this, Organisers are not GOD! neither are the established bands, we are all human being. So don't bloody act like you are hell of a great person that without you the music scene will die.

In this life, whatever knowledge u have, u learn from others and not by your own.

Plus, i won't sabotage them because it is not my nature, i rather get mad and not even. theres no point sabotaging them with my own hands, but just watch them slowly kill themselves, since these people are full of political bullshit.

Only the ones with a pure heart to help the music scene is able to survive the scene.
so ends my message.

What goes around comes around. Bands and Organisers like that will NEVER last long.
Bode
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, dirty politics exists in every aspects of life...be it music, medicine etc. etc. Sad
As long as there are human beings involved, there will be dirty politics.
Yep...let them kill themselves...and we will piss on their graves Very Happy

Jump to: