back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 Kindly listen and comment - a song from weathervain « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
edd_vedder
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Kindly listen and comment - a song from weathervain Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: Shah Alam

assalamualaikum and greetings...

we have successfully uploaded one of our songs. basically, the song is part of our first demo, drain of... emotions and feeling recorded live at black widow, pj. we really hope that we could get some sincere feedback from all of you - i know there's a lot a musician here. the recording was in a rush and tight budget (till know we are Smile and we are verry sorry for such a low audio quality. back then, we were unexperienced and not well-versed in playing the instruments. i would say that now we are a little bit better than what you might have listened or will listen to.

your feedbacks will definitely help us grow, therefore feel free to do so.

thank you very much

best regards

zam
for weathervain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

eh? u managed to get it uploaded already?
so no problem lah now right?
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
heavenly_sea
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: hello heaven hell within Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: raincity@taiping

hello zam, it's me yus <dimension-7>
hehehe.

hey man.
seriously i like the song "hello heaven..."
i just listened it.
quite different with the one u play to me on the phone Razz
heheheh.

comments..
i dun have much to say,
u guys should go to studio and record, that's the fact.
since i'm totally sure ur songs are all rocking!

so, u've paved the way man.
say hello to heaven hell within!
rock on weathervain
Back to top
edd_vedder
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: hello heaven hell within Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: Shah Alam

heavenly_sea wrote:
hello zam, it's me yus <dimension-7>
hehehe.

hey man.
seriously i like the song "hello heaven..."
i just listened it.
quite different with the one u play to me on the phone Razz
heheheh.

comments..
i dun have much to say,
u guys should go to studio and record, that's the fact.
since i'm totally sure ur songs are all rocking!

so, u've paved the way man.
say hello to heaven hell within!
rock on weathervain

assalamualaikum...

sahabat... first of all, tak yah la intoduce diri, tengok nick je aku da kenal da :p apa pon, terima kasih kerana sudi denga lagu band aku. sorri la quality rakaman fumble. tambah plak, aku rasa permainan masa tuh haru biru - so hasilnya ala-ala cam tuh la. insya allah, panjang umo murah rezeki, ko akan dapat denga proper material dari kami. tq for being so supportive Smile as if we're close friends. we really appreciate your support

regards

zam Smile)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
heavenly_sea
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: hehehe Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: raincity@taiping

hey man,
i'm not ur close fren ka zam?
kekekeke...
dun worry man.
i know you for years.
just we have commitment with life.
so, who knows one fine day we'll jamm together again.

rock on man!
Back to top
undefined
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

ala2 pearl jam aa lagu korang...

okay la tu...

all the best...
Back to top
edd_vedder
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: predicate not defined Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: Shah Alam

assalamualaikum...

tq sbb kami consider that as compliment - hahaha! percaya atau tidak, aku wish one day that band aku sounds cam amalgamation of pearl jam ngan alice in chains. cuma, sorry mutu recording teruk. korang "predicate not defined" dah difeature dalam rottw kan? bleh share ngan aku secret nak manipulate effect. since aku sebagai lead gitar nie fail la dlm mengefekkan diri. kalau clean, memang superb - especially acoustic Smile lagi satu, hope that ko tak keberatan nak jemput kami if ada peluang2 main gig. tq skali lagi. ko dalam band main apa ek?

regards

zam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Lagu sedap! So, yang tu kita dah settle dah! he he!
Playing...ok...aku bear in mind that the recording was LIVE kan? So, I wont have to say anything about the minor2 stuff la..sebab even Pearl Jam pun ada silap juga masa main live kan? Korang selalu selalu lah jam lagu ni...nanti performance nanti naturally sound tighter with time . My complaint is the bass player and drums must gel together, and in this case they dont sound like that....jam jer selalu...sure dapat punyer... Very Happy

Sound clean sedap....cuma sound distortion tu tak best. What did you use?Please tell me so that I can guide you about the sound...and please tell me what kinda sound yg you minat(ala Creed ker...Korn ker) so that I know what you want. Please tell me the guitars and amps that you use as well. Please tell everything lah! He he...then we will talk further Very Happy
Back to top
undefined
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: predicate not defined Reply with quote

edd_vedder wrote:
assalamualaikum...

tq sbb kami consider that as compliment - hahaha! percaya atau tidak, aku wish one day that band aku sounds cam amalgamation of pearl jam ngan alice in chains. cuma, sorry mutu recording teruk. korang "predicate not defined" dah difeature dalam rottw kan? bleh share ngan aku secret nak manipulate effect. since aku sebagai lead gitar nie fail la dlm mengefekkan diri. kalau clean, memang superb - especially acoustic Smile lagi satu, hope that ko tak keberatan nak jemput kami if ada peluang2 main gig. tq skali lagi. ko dalam band main apa ek?

regards

zam

hi edd, thanks pasal knowing us. lagu korang honestly buleh pegi jauh. tapi masa sekarang ni suma recording material dah tahap2 superb sebab IT technology dah buleh buat benda2 tu. kalau kita perfect main tapi lack of production / sound .. memang kureng sikit la.. aku pun terpaksa belajar sound from basic balik sebab nak compete with others kat sini heheh..

dalam ROTTW? yang mane ek? rasanye ulasan demo ada la..tu pun kena basuh pasal sound jugak tu hehehe..

untuk gig jgn putus asa.. just create a good stuff and promote it everywhere.. jgn segan untuk show your music to the public. ko duk kat mane? kl ke?

aku dalam band vocal & gitar, pakai effect bodo je (zoom505).
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

aku pun right now pakai zoom 505 jer...
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
edd_vedder
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Dec 2003
Location: Shah Alam

dear friends..

tq for those commentaries. i really appreciate that. i just could not recall what did i use when we recorded the song.

by the way, could anybody give me a guide how to sound like these songs in terms of fx, guitar, amps etc
1. kenny wayne shepherd in blue on black
2. gary moore in still got the blues
3. pearl jam in get right, dirty frank and brother
4. bon jovi in diamond ring and my guitar lies bleeding in my arm
5. alice in chains in rain in all "dirt" track

these are basically amongst my all time favorites. it would be very helpful and encouraging to see your help Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
liquidjive
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Dec 2003

omarjamaludin wrote:
aku pun right now pakai zoom 505 jer...

omar gua ada 506 Laughing 7 series dah keluar dah
_________________
<b>[ Call The Paramedics ]</b>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: predicate not defined Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

undefined wrote:
aku dalam band vocal & gitar, pakai effect bodo je (zoom505).

Aku pon pakai Zoom505 jugak... jgn le cakap gitu, aku pakai elok je, tak bodo pon.. hehehe... kalau efx pandai lak, cam mane?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu