back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

hott hott ssips!! cumm ann gedditt!! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Bassmaster
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: hott hott ssips!! cumm ann gedditt!! Reply with quote

Quote:

Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas has now told Interview magazine that she did actually pee her pants, “I had a few drinks before that show… I didn’t think to go to the bathroom before we hit the stage… we were jumpin’ around on stage and you know…”

Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, who star on ABC's Lost, were arrested within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua, Hawaii, for allegedly driving under the influence of an intoxicant. Both failed field sobriety tests and were released Thursday on $500 bail each, police said. The actresses, who were in separate cars, were arrested after their vehicles were spotted weaving on Pali Highway, which connects Kailua and Honolulu, police said. Rodriguez, 27, and Watros, 37, were to appear at a driver's license revocation hearing at Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29, police records showed.

Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are apparently on the way to becoming more than Friends!

Jennifer Lopez, once a major anti-smoking activist, is now smoking a pack a day…

Britney Spears' new son, Sean Preston, is to play the baby Jesus in his very own nativity scene this Christmas. The pop princess, and husband Kevin Federline, have transformed his bedroom into the nativity setting in celebration of his first festive holiday. The beautiful singer has splashed out on the lavish decorations - which include six waxwork models and several life-size toy donkeys and cattle.

A 21-year-old British man, an Eminem impersonator, has been jailed here for the brutal killing of an NRI law student, Jagdip Najran. Christopher Duncan, who dressed like the rapper and had similar tattoos, is facing life in prison after admitting to the murder of the 26-year-old law student in May last year.

bass zen musick page
kurt_maisu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird people...indeed wierd
danelectro fab tone
behringer gd121 (mesa mode )
behringer vibrato
ibanez tonelok phaser
line 6 dl4
kaoss pad 2
facebook :- maisuismaisu
chech our myspace site :- myspace.com/bunyibising