back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Bassist wanted!!! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
noisetrigger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Bassist wanted!!! Reply with quote

Bassist needed for a jrock band. We play stuff from jrock bands like Glay, hide, DEG, L'arc En Ciel, X-Japan, and more.

If you haven't listen to jrock before, give it a shot, it is very different from your usual rock music and eye opening.

We are currently jamming in Melawati Firejam Studio every week (usually Friday 8pm). That's around the Setapak/Wangsa Maju area.

Basic requirements,

-early 20s
-have their own equipment (DUH!!!)
-not neccesarily experienced but at least be able to learn stuff decently fast (a few songs every week)
-can come up with your own basslines for originals
-can get to the jamming studio yourself and back
-timetable flexible enough for active jamming and gigging
-chinese (everyone in the band speaks mandarin and cantonese)
-Image (image is very important in jrock)
-No smokers please. No one in the band smokes. If you must, not in our presense.

If interested, PM and leave a post here. We will contact you ASAP and give you a list of about three songs or more for audition.
pikorionexxes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bassist wanted!!! Reply with quote

noisetrigger wrote:
Bassist needed for a jrock band. We play stuff from jrock bands like Glay, hide, DEG, L'arc En Ciel, X-Japan, and more.

If you haven't listen to jrock before, give it a shot, it is very different from your usual rock music and eye opening.

We are currently jamming in Melawati Firejam Studio every week (usually Friday 8pm). That's around the Setapak/Wangsa Maju area.

Basic requirements,

-early 20s
-not neccesarily experienced but at least be able to learn stuff decently fast (a few songs every week)
-No smokers please. No one in the band smokes. If you must, not in our presense.

If interested, PM and leave a post here. We will contact you ASAP and give you a list of about three songs or more for audition.

Ops only chinese?
I can speak bit Hokkien too.
Ha ha.
E: petsproject@gmail.com

My company: www.myspace.com/pentas
Malaysia BMX Band: www.myspace.com/marionexxes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kazu
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Bassist wanted!!! Reply with quote

noisetrigger wrote:

Basic requirements,

-early 20s

So great ! that i found J-rock band here !
is dun mind can i join yr band ? i`m still newbie in Bass
but i love J-rock much !

Jump to: