back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Rock Unite - Singer Needed « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
seet
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Rock Unite - Singer Needed Reply with quote

Okay Guys here's the gig ...... I got into the first leg of rock unite. Now it's up to battle for the top 15 positions. The thing is due to unforseen circumstances, my singer and rhythm guitarist has to leave for overseas. I am looking for replacements, i called the guys at rock unite about replacements and it's a go at their end. Now i'm calling out to you guys who didn't make it, applied late, had second thoughts or what ever reasons, if you want a shot at rock unite.....heres your chance.

Most importantly we are looking for a singer. It would be great if a rhythm guy came in but a singer is our priority right now. Note: Only serious people need apply. You give us your best, we'll give you our best. We are not phucking around!

Criteria:

Singer, preferably a girl, must have a flamboyant stage persona. i don't mean you go wild and crazy, but proper coordinated showmanship. Not camera shy, you are going to be the front man/woman on stage and off. Erm.....you need to be able to control your vocal tones whilst doing all tat. Also since we are playing english songs, i need the singer to be able to enunciate. Punctuality is also very important to us as there is a time frame here.

The Band:

Right now it's a drummer, Guitar, and a bass. We are fairly experienced, having play with many people and styles before. We met from jamtank and only got together 3 weeks b4 rock unite. We play almost anything ( no hardcore, metalcore, grindcore, or any other alloy genres ), covers mostly since we are new and haven't gotten down to writing. i think modern pop rock would be the genre.

We will be auditioning potentials this saturday and sunday. The song to learn will be sunday morning by no doubt. You can contact us at 019-6645608 or 017-2966923. We will also be attending the gig at Jam Asia at Desa Sri Hartamas, Girls night out. RM 20 starts at 8:30 pm. You can contact us there too.

I sincerely apologise if i sound pushy & thick headed, but this cannot be helped due to the time constriant. I hope the response is positive and i hope to hear from you soon.

Jump to: