back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

musiccanteen.com « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: musiccanteen.com Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

So some of you guys have heard about musiccanteen but some still haven't got a clue of what it is all about.

The website was Launched last week (saw some familiar faces at the launch as well).

To put it short. musiccanteen is a new website that promotes local independent bands & artists with twin turbo powered engines.

Personally i think musiccanteen is a good service to market our music. They made it easier for people to buy your songs, allowing options to use credit cards or prepaid cards.

I know some underground bands will feel uncomfortable, and some might not even like it. But my suggestion to you guys is.. just try it out! If it works... it works. There's nothing to loose, and the service is still free. You're free to leave whenever you want.

How to get your song uploaded?
At the moment I don't see any managable interface where we the artists can be in control of our songs and data, But that doesn't mean that we are not in control of it at all. To get our songs up on the site, we have to contact musiccanteen personnels via email or phone, and they'll then guide you on how to do it.

They'll need :-
1) a copy of your cd
2) your band write up (profile & bios) in softcopy format
3) band photos
4) your signature on their term of agreements/contract. (nothing serious, but do read it!).

The best way is u guys to contact musiccanteen.com personally.

send an email to
info@musiccanteen.com

and u'll be on your way.

or visit their website.
http://www.musiccanteen.com

Jump to: