back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

BOSS Micro-BR - World's Smallest Pro Studio « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
homestar
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: BOSS Micro-BR - World's Smallest Pro Studio Reply with quote

BOSS Micro-BR - The World's Smallest Pro Studio

Now, size is as important as anything else and of course, despite what people might say, bigger normally means better. I couldn't disagree more and if I can only add a couple more inches, I will die a happy man. Anyways, let me just introduce to you the latest in digital recording, the BOSS Micro-BR.

As the name suggest, this baby is just as big as your palm is, 5" by 3" in size. Now, that's the smallest pro studio in the world considering recording studios are often as big as your average bedroom. Here are the specs.

- Four-track recorder with 8 V-Tracks per recording track for a total of 32 recordable tracks.
- Rhythm Guide has 327 different patterns and eighty guitar and bass patches in the COSM guitar processor.
- Built-in conderser mic.
- Multi-effects onboard with a dedicated guitar input.
- Time-Stretch and Center Cancel features (including MP3 files).
- USB connectivity.
- SD card slot.

Honestly, what more could you possibly need. Besides, all your hard work should be heard right? Late...

Jump to: