back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

hello to all luvly ibandict « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
radioflyer
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: hello to all luvly ibandict Reply with quote

Good Day Folks,

We just upload 3 songs taken from our 1st
EP(Hello to the People) and 3 live songs at Little Havana,KL last year..using POQbum.com Flash Mp3 player..as you all know that we have some problem listening to myspace Standalone player in our area..so we decided to play our song using POQbum.com Flash Mp3 player..

We hope that yer folks doesn't have any kinda problem to get to listening to it..and hope yer folks enjoyed listening to it..and yes..
if yer folks think that we have something to talk about in our songs..tell us about it..if it doesn't..still we want yer to tell us about it too..

we, at the moment..having some difficulties to start recording our 2nd EP's right now and we have decided to keep on waiting for a while until the problem is solved..and yes..it makes us very sick due to keep on waiting till don't know when..but we hope that we can start it as soon as possible..

ok, folks..till next time..listening is free..so take some of yer little time to take a listen to it as it is free to listening..

http://www.myspace.com/aradioflyer

rgds,
RadioFlyer
iamzacky
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me likey

bila mau gig?

Jump to: