back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Rise Of Power Metal 4/3/07 2.00 p.m Giggers Centrestage/Paul « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ammirhafzan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Rise Of Power Metal 4/3/07 2.00 p.m Giggers Centrestage/Paul Reply with quote

Menjemput semua geng-geng Ibamds.net utk datang...

Here are some info on bands yg akan perform:

1) Symphonia - before this was known as Melong King. Kepala geng ialah Aman (guitarist). Currently, they are preparing for latest release Tribute to Malmsteen & in the vocal mixing process for upcoming album. Come & feel the sound of scallop neck fender sound…

2) Concerto & Powerchord - These guys play old school metal. Watch out guys, sometimes they can burrrnnnn!!

3) Revenge - These are the "bad boy" band. They are so “laku” with gig invitation. Mission staement, to bring back the glory of Rock Kapak scene. They are the only guys who dare to wear red / yellow tight jeans and Aliph shoes nowadays !!

4) BannBodo - they are the Pantera of Malaya. Come & see Amigo & geng blast off the amp with his Washburn Dimebag model

5) VS - previously known as Virus Sound. they play hard & heavy stuff. Deadzid as the captain with BC Rich warlock will make your ears bleed with metal riffing!!

6) Aquarius - New band, form in november 06. New guys try to play metal music. Influence? let say this is 80’s rock band…enough said!

7) Everlasting tales - This is a melodic power metal band. Haven’t seen them perform for a long time…dragon slayer style band..full of medeival aura!!

Cool Wynken Delirium - Johor Bharu Metal masters! Just finish the Banjir scene and now metal back to KL. Gear up for good metal sound!!

Latest Update!!

9) Knight Angel - These guys came to me to play and i can't resist. You know why? They are the familiar faces in this genre and i can't wait to see The Keeper's Of Seventh Keys being played, proudly!!

10) Pencinta Wanita - It's not a protest statement. Just a fancy name came out from the man himself, Max Ayi. Just search for him in myspace, then you know why he's being a best kept secrect so far!

The intention is to make the music scene active with new & talented performer. So come on guys, support our local bands!! STRICLY NO DRUGS, NO VIOLENCE. JUST PURE FUN MUSIC!!

* Bands, put these flyers & write up review on web. Do spread our voices to them through this gig.[/b]
Misc --> Ritter guitar bag, Gator soft case for mfx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

wahh takde respon?!
takde org nak datang ke gig ni wei??

Razz hehehe...

meh le datang support band lama aku with new line-up!
kalau best, enjoy, tak best, layann je la.. hahaha...
> mockspecial.com
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadzid wrote:
wahh takde respon?!
takde org nak datang ke gig ni wei??

Razz hehehe...

meh le datang support band lama aku with new line-up!
kalau best, enjoy, tak best, layann je la.. hahaha...

Wei deadzid....aku memang teringin sangat nak main live sekali satu band dgn ko...clash of the 'over' guitarists! He he he!...I think it should be very outrageous, funny and fun...kita main 80's metal dgn gaya yg kurang hajar Smile...hopefully maybe one day Smile
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

hell yeah.. maybe one day.. hehe Cool
you do all the shredding, i'll do all the headbanging!

synchronized guitar swinging...
tala headstock ke langit n audience...
kangkang over 90 degree..

the ultimate posers freak show! Laughing
> mockspecial.com
GryMlock
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takut ah nak pegi gig ni.
ammirhafzan
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last minute promo!!

ada apa dengan gig i-band yg ini? mari saksikan...hahaa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
synthdude
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Fabulous show! Reply with quote

If you were not there, you missed one helluva show... and I'm not even a metal head!

-chi-
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the gig was awesome! Razz
i was there..all the bands memang great!!!!
congrats i-bands and all the bands!
Bode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn...I'm always missing out all these great fun gigs! Sad
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

thanx to all the bands / friends / audience yg datang and support VS! also thanx to organizer - Mr. Amir and i-bands crew yg menjayakan event ni.. kalau perlukan lagi band selingan, jgn lupa jemput VS lagi hehe...

gua sempat layan sampai 5 bands je.. lepas tu anak aku meragam, bini aku pulak dah lapar... so terpaksa berambus awal... sessi pergambaran pon terpaksa dibatalkan heheh... sorry guys!

gua mmg betul2 nak tengok Revenge + Bann Bodo + Everlasting Tales perform.. hmm takdak rezeki lagi nampaknya... anyway i'm off to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow... see you guys next week!

You guys kick ass!!
> mockspecial.com
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

mana gambar baju api2? he he
STONE
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadzid wrote:
thanx to all the bands / friends / audience yg datang and support VS! also thanx to organizer - Mr. Amir and i-bands crew yg menjayakan event ni.. kalau perlukan lagi band selingan, jgn lupa jemput VS lagi hehe...

gua sempat layan sampai 5 bands je.. lepas tu anak aku meragam, bini aku pulak dah lapar... so terpaksa berambus awal... sessi pergambaran pon terpaksa dibatalkan heheh... sorry guys!

gua mmg betul2 nak tengok Revenge + Bann Bodo + Everlasting Tales perform.. hmm takdak rezeki lagi nampaknya... anyway i'm off to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow... see you guys next week!

You guys kick ass!!

takpa zid, kang aku bagi poster gitarist2 cabang kat hang.. aku buat sendiri!!!
STONE
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagi aku gigs ni crowd supporting abissss!!! walopun x ramai tapi meriah!!! band terbaik bagi aku ialah REVENGE dan BANNBODO!!! amigo bannbodo punya sound kerasssssssssss!!!!!! salah 1 band yg aku tgh follow perkembangan depa la ni..
ammirhafzan
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an organizer, aku amat berterima kasih kt semua yang datang. Selama aku join gig scene, gig ni yang paling istimewa. Even, crowd yg tak ramai, supprting spirit tu amat kuat. Banging sampai habis!! Mostly, muka2 yg aku familiar sanggup tunggu sampai habis. Line-up band yang bagus dan komited.

Today, aku rehat. Telefon ring tak henti2 tanya pasal gig smlm. Very good feedback. Ulang tayang bakal di adakan di venue yang lebih strategik..dalam masa terdekat. Lineup yg sama.

Thank you bands Revenge (for keganasan!! hehe), BannBodo (guys, they are damn good), Symphonia (shred lagi dan lagi), Wynken Delirium (from JB, next best thing), VS (deadzid, apa lagi nak aku kata?), Knight Angel (Eagle fly free..!!), Pencinta Wanita (potentialy Max Ayi), Everlasting Tales (entertaining band), Concerto (good opening, great discovery) & powerchord (classic rock man).

Gambar & video bakal di edit dlm masa terdekat. Tungguuu
amansatch
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You To semua band yg terlibat,crew dan crowd....to kozam thank you for support symphonia....aku tak dapat sound la hari tu sebab guna line6 POD xt...baru dapat jer menatang ni terus aku guna preset sound tu...dan sorry tak dapat nak borak panjang penat la hari tu..atas stage panas gila dan sebelum tu aku ada perform kat mayban dan dapat jem with Ramli Sarip...Smoke on the Water....vocal dia memang hebat...

Lagi satu gig ni aku tak dapat nak fokus 100% sebab ada projek besar kat Mayban...kena cari 30lagu dalam masa 10 hari beb! Jadi seperti biasa lah Symphonia perform tanpa practise dan plan hehehehehe

Thanks to zubira dan ajeep for your advise.....ajeep kalau hang free jgn lupa sms aku...nak buat mixing ni...

Next time amir kena cari venue yang bagus sikit....dan promote gila khinzir....

Shred to Heaven

Jump to: