back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

TAIWANESE SUPER DIVA A-MEI guna lagu MY-MIC « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: TAIWANESE SUPER DIVA A-MEI guna lagu MY-MIC Reply with quote

It all started in the bed room studio with the TAMING SARI mic. Put guitars, drum beats, bass, mixing and decided to use TINGKAT 9 as the song title.

Later on, TRAXX FM had it on rotation for a few weeks....

and now...last Saturday 30 June 2007, live on the hottest TV show in China, female superstar A-MEI gave CHINA the 1st preview of her long awaited album with the song "TINGKAT 9". Her album will only be launched in August 2007. Out of a hundred songs, she fell in love with this particular one. Why you ask? Only god knows. Maybe timing was just right plus a little luck or maybe the blessings from friends and family members. Or the song is just simply good. (In A-Mei's point of view ofcourse)

Or, the TAMING SARI just made the vocals sounded so beauitiful that it captured the exact feelings and emotions for the song. Yea right!haha

So guys & gals, we are proud to share with all of you this once in a lifetime experience of a budak melayu sesat kat china!

Check it out!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/X-OPkJw6A3M/?frompap

wassalam and thank you for all your support with our TAMING SARI

MY-MIC

Jump to: