back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Mew: Calling all Frengers here! Rally for SEAsia tour! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
lightamps
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Mew: Calling all Frengers here! Rally for SEAsia tour! Reply with quote

Hey there fellow frengers,

As you know, Mew is heading down to Indonesia on Aug 9 and they have until Aug 12 before heading up to Norway. Because of them coming down Indo, I've heard lots of frengers living in M'sia and S'pore voicing their request for them to have more stopovers in SEAsia.

To show your support, please sign here:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SEAsiaFrengers
And gather all your friends and whomever frengers you know to sign as well! Very Happy
Because when I've gathered sufficient and reasonable amount of requests, I'm able to take this to their tour manager. Hopefully we can negotiate and get them to perform here.

Thanks! And do spread the message! I'll really appreciate if anyone would like to help me promote this Smile

P.S. For those who have not listen to them before, do check them out here: myspace.com/mew
P.S.S. You can also join here (ignore the group name):
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=100341482902

Jump to: