back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 Bode/Deadzid!!! I need your Help!!! « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Bode/Deadzid!!! I need your Help!!! Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Ok

I have been sort of writing this tune with Omar's help... But I am stuck for ideas..

So, I was wondering, since Deadzid is the expert on everything Swedish, and you Doc being an expert on everything 80's, would you guys be able to help me to take this song further? I dunno...my head is kinda stuck after the third riff...

Im thinking something like a change in mood or key... if you could record me some rough examples that would be excellent and I would really appreciate it cos i see a lot of potential for this tune!!

Its the Untitled track on my B.H.T. site

Thanks

/ridzi
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

apakata kau buat some acoustic earthy folk arrangement style opeth? hehehe..style blackwater park punya...pastu masuk balik some CoB shit fuh mesti contrast gila...

anyway bila kau nak belanja aku makan ni ? penat aku mengajar cara mengharmonize in 3rd 4th etc..pastu buat lagu sedap plak tu jeles aku..
lain kali aku nak simpan ilmu di dada jelah haha..

orang yg tak tau harmonize tu takper nanti aku tulis lessons about this kot...aku nak buat samples nye dulu..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

I will definitely check it out and give mah opinion once my piece of shit broadband service resumes its' full functionality! Smile
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Aisey, sekarang ni aku kat client site kat Putrajaya la... takleh nak download... esok baru ade kat ofis, so boleh la dengar esok... Pergh cam ganas je bunyi nye, ade 3rd 4th harmony kedajah ape ntah!

Tapi aku pulak tgh take a break from playing guitar for the next 2 weeks! Biasa la, cuti honeymoon... kekeke....

Nanti la, lepas aku setup balik PC + guitars + equipments, baru boleh cargas semula... Lama la tak dengar you punya material baru, rindu la pulak kat BHT nih!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Alright! aku dah dengar lagu nih! kekeke... best best... tapi lagu dah penuh dengan elemen Swedish Metal, so kepakaran aku tak diperlukan la kot? hehehe...

Anyway, aku rase dah dapat sikit2 idea nak tambah kat hujung lagu tuh... tapi baru simpan dalam otak, belum convert ke gitar lagi...

So itu macam ke harmonize 3rd 4th... still tak clear sangat la, kena menuntut ngan omar nih!

Akhirnya, minggu nih kurang sikit kebosanan aku sebab dapat dengar lagu2 metal baru from i-bands (Ridzi & Matrice)... keep on rockin'!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Best! Teringat zaman2 Shrapnel Records late 80's dulu Smile Ko nak aku buat aper lagi Ridzi? Aku banyak idea sekarang nih , tapi studio aku still under construction la...aku mungkin nak switch from Samplitude 7 to Nuendo...so tengah banyak dok belajar lagi ni....tapi aku geram nak main bass lagu tu siot...banyak bunga Billy Sheehan boley letak kat situ...aaaarrrggghhh....frust...idea banyak tapi takder masa!!!
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Waahh Yeke!!1 itu suda baguz Doc....takpe la Doc...bila ada masa nanti buat le....Im not really inspired at the moment...I think i really need to put my guitars away for a while.......

/ridzi
Back to top
adam
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

soo..like where is it?
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

adam wrote:
soo..like where is it?

I know that we're putzing around with a different tune...but too bad everyone's schedules are too absurd to have even the slightest time to commit long enough to keep things going at the desired rate...but it will finally materialise one day... Very Happy

Getting a new drummer would be great as well...anybody know any good drummer?
Back to top
adam
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

ok.just can't wait to hear it hehe....
oh..i know of one drummer guy...John Thomas i think his name is...hangs around icom alot.plays for my friend Mia Palencia's jazz band..but im not sure if his style fits tho..
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

is that the son of Josie Thomas?? hebat ooo anak beranak jamming kat club!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

adam wrote:
ok.just can't wait to hear it hehe....
oh..i know of one drummer guy...John Thomas i think his name is...hangs around icom alot.plays for my friend Mia Palencia's jazz band..but im not sure if his style fits tho..

John Thomas is HOT man! He even played for Billy Sheehan with Samad when B. Sheehan was here for a clinic in KL the last time!
And yeah...he's the son of ace/seasoned session cat Josie Thomas Smile
But I dunno how to contact him...and whether he's got the time for outside projects...
Back to top
adam
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

i'll see what i can do.. Smile
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

adam wrote:
i'll see what i can do.. Smile

Eh...wait seminit...you know him ka? Shocked
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu