back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 U'll be laughin ur head off... « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
fReqZz
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: U'll be laughin ur head off... Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

who said u need guitar to play metal..

hahahaha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WKYmx4i1Q

Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
poundcake
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

haahahahhahaa.. there are more songs... check out Bohemian Rhapsody... and what an expressionless face he wears! hehehhehee

and this is the opposite end of the universe...drools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9jrBg4Lwc&feature=related
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
Otaizam
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 Nov 2005

ha ha ha... sure did....
_________________
http://electricguitartips.net
I m Now with: Iba........... Arrghh!!! Now what I really need is my hand and brain. The rest is just another thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
danger3s
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Location: Kuantan

i don't think it's musically possible...

but still funny though
_________________
As books are not written for professional writers,as paintings are not painted for professional painters, so music is not made for professional musicians.
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

hahahhahahaha x 5000

mcm haram kimeks ni.. siap boleh solo lagi tuh!
musykil, mcm mn kita bleh crate notes dgn tangan je ek?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

dah boleh start record kentut masing2. Nanti kita try arrange ikut pitch. Buat lagu Britney Spears ke .. (ini bukan penghinaan)
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
poundcake
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

itu baru betul "hand instruments" ... patut mamat tu masuk Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
Master-IB
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Dec 2007

wahhaha..

sapa2 kat sini buleh main guna ketiak pulak.. Laughing
_________________
~Emppu Vuorinen \m/
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPt5W3Axns .. Laughing
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
browndog2woof
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 10 Nov 2006

IZZI wrote:
try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPt5W3Axns .. Laughing

wah! banyak guitar lu wan.... amp jugak.... nanti2... salah rumah ni ha ha ha!

woof!
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

browndog2woof wrote:
IZZI wrote:
try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPt5W3Axns .. Laughing

wah! banyak guitar lu wan.... amp jugak.... nanti2... salah rumah ni ha ha ha!

woof!

Sapa yang tak pernah dengar suara dan nak tgk browndog2woof punya guitar stuff, boleh la klik kat link tu. Suara dia mmg mengancam..
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
Erna
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 04 Apr 2006

hehehe...
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu