back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Looking For Female/Male Vocalist (JB) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
overdresser
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Looking For Female/Male Vocalist (JB) Reply with quote

Like the title says.

Bands name is LYING EDEN. Currently consist of a double-bass drummer, skilled guitarist, and 5 string bass player. All are 17 year olds.

LYING EDEN has had some experience in performing and taking part in battle of bands. We can cover a variety of songs by Incubus, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Staind, Creed, Opeth, etc.

Band's concept is similiar to the band Staind(lyrical) and Opeth(playing style).
We have 2 ready self written songs and looking to record a demo very soon.

Looking for a male or female vocalist around our age who can balance screaming and melodic vocals. Preferably non-learners.

PM for further info.
Flipfold
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: can i join u? Reply with quote

hey..im currently studying at ipti,larkin bt im from srmban.have a band called Flipfold here.palying as a drummer.bt for my partime band im de vocalist.im intrsted wif ur influence esp foo fighters since we played lots of foo's songs.care to tell me more?
overdresser
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry band already died during the duration when nobody replied this message. Thanks for your attention anyway.

Jump to: