back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

WE WANT YOU : DRUMMER / KLANG VALLEY AREA « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
spoonman
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: WE WANT YOU : DRUMMER / KLANG VALLEY AREA Reply with quote

The band is new-born, but blessed with masters of their respective craft. We're lookin for the bare bones to make up this skeleton - so far a rockin female vocalist, lead guitar and bass man have been gathered.

We Want You! in the words of Uncle Sam. Versatile skin man, flexible enough to handle the heavier stuff and able to slip in your own magic where you see fit. Insignificant details like age/race/sex don't matter as long as you have the chemistry, commitment & discipline needed.

We're based in the S.Alam/PJ/D'sara geography, so jamming venue will be in roughly the same area - PJ & Dsara most likely, so it would be peachy if you had yr own transport.

Our influences, to name just a few: APC, Lacuna Coil, Auf Der Maur, SP, Skunk Anansie, Tori Amos, Sevendust, Concrete Blonde, Devics, Lambretta

Don't worry about the bands, just show us yr stuff. We won't really be checking in here much, so just drop us a line at either one of these mobile numbers/ email adds:

Edy - 012 2613377 / a.dfrangipani@gmail.com

Alif - 014 3290763 / alif.ahmad@gmail.com

Yes, we wanna do gigs again as much as possible and rock the place down and why not - have tons of fun at the same time.

So don't waste yr time thinking 'should I..?' just dial the number or write that e-mail - it could be the start of a blast.

Thanks.
Twisted Evil

Jump to: