back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Young Mercy's Cyber-X Charity Project « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Brasco0205
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Young Mercy's Cyber-X Charity Project Reply with quote

Hi there guys, I would like to cordially invite you guys to this charity event this Sunday. Do come along and bring your friends as well. It's part of our curriculum in the university to hold such a charity event. Come and do good to the society. Here are the details :

Young MERCY 1 from Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS) is organizing a fundrasing project, Cyber-X with the tagline 'Don't Judge Them, Love Them', on 6th April 2008 at Cyberjaya Century Square Sports Arena. The objective of the event is to generate fund for PERNIM-an orphanage for HIV infected children. Also, this project is aimed to create drug awareness among our society. On behalf of Young Mercy 1, I would like to invite all of you to come to our carnival and make it great. And with such exciting events such as :

- a MINI CONCERT featuring special guest artists such as
Ruffedge, and Faizal Tahir,
- PAINTBALL,
- FUTSAL TOURNAMENT, (contact the number on the poster for more info)
- BASKETBALL 3-on-3 TOURNAMENT, (contact the number on the poster for more info)
- WALL CLIMBING
- BLOOD DONATION
- and much more,

it's going to be fun as well. Your presence there will cherish the event furthermore.

Date:
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Time:
9:00am - 4:00pm
City/Town:
Selangor, Malaysia

Jump to: