back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Are you Rick Wright? Floyd tribute band needs you! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
murg
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Are you Rick Wright? Floyd tribute band needs you! Reply with quote

Okay, hope Rick is resting in peace. Anyways, if you can play keyboards, and you love Pink Floyd (and I do mean 'love'), we'd like to have you into the fold!

Well, we are not professionals but we dare say serious hobbyists lah pushing 30. The stuff that we've played from before we went on hiatus included Breathe, Time, Money, Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Have A Cigar, Us And Them, Wish You were Here... well you get the idea, I'm sure.

So we're planning on playing one first and final(?) gig (nothing confirmed yet, but I'm sure there's a niche for Pink Floyd-ish bands in KL). The idea is to go on-stage, make no pretense of being original, and just play a portion of the Pink Floyd catalogue as righteous as possible.

In terms of equipment, kalau boleh ada keyboard sendiri, even better lah. We've got good gear ourselves and can assure you that sound-wise, it'll be a blast.

Okay, brus. If anything just email me (Imran) at

h a f i z i m r a n [at] g m a i l

or call at 01234 kosong dua sembilan empat tiga.

or PM kat sini pun okay.

keysersoze
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahh cool la bro.. tribute PF... nasib le aku tak main keybod, kalau tak musti join punye.. dapat join jam n lepak secigar due best nih.. Very Happy

Jump to: