back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

[Any Drummer,Bassist] Influenced by Slipknot, Deftones « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
orac_dbase
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: [Any Drummer,Bassist] Influenced by Slipknot, Deftones Reply with quote

Haloo,

Anyone playing drum or bass that influenced by Slipknot, Deftones?
It's very fun playing with their sound, quite challenging to decipline each of band line-up to get this kind of sound.

Anyway I playing guitar (currently base in Shah Alam) and was influenced by this band since year 2000 [most of cover song was choosen from this band].

So anyone interested? We play slipknot, if got tired then slow a bit to Deftones. If too tired then we can try Team Sleep. Who knows maybe 1 day we able to compose our own song? Start with improvising thier pattern :p .

Thanks.
Fugazi
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad .. you're down ther and im up here in ipoh bro ... otherwise we be jammin ourselves silly rite now... im into slipknot and all that ... but i play guitar too .. keep searching bro .. hope you'll find one ...

im lookin for a drummer too ... we plan to jam some avenged stuff and pantera ... or somewher in between ...

ok...cheers ...
orac_dbase
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. too bad.. Avange and Pantera.. emm good stuff.. not really listen to them but i know their sound and i like the speed and melody..

It's ok man.. good luck with your band. Send me some demo or something ok. I'm playing alone right now (well.. ya i just play along with mp3 .. hahaha.. pathetic).

Take care man, thanks.

Jump to: