back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Over 5 million FANS and counting! « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Over 5 million FANS and counting! Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

Salam & Wassup!

My song "Rintihan Airmata" recorded in Mandarin has over 5 million fans and counting! My 1st ever HIT SONG outside Malaysia!

Here is the link of the Music Video
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pOzI6P9cJqs/

MY-MIC Team
Zham
www.popfolio.net/zham
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

dude is this the song that u showed me last time. the theme song for the game?

congrats man! bila mau open table!!!
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

thanks ajeep!

MY-MIC Team
Zham
Back to top
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

bagus la.. hebat... +pujian +pujian lagi +pujian x10000
so.. mcm ajeep cakap.. bile nak open table... Laughing
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
brynwkh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 16 Jun 2008

woo hooo... 5 mil + Me Very Happy
_________________
Thank you

Follow me at the below channels:-

ReverbNation, SoundCloud, Facebook & YouTube

Rock On!
Bryan Wong
Back to top
National9V
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 May 2009

fuyoo...tahniah geng...

err tapi rasanya ada versi lain kan lagu nih? both malay & eng version or either one la if i not mistaken....korek me if i am rong...

edited:
- hah...versi melayu rupanya....kes closed....
- kalau boleh baca post kat vid tu lagi best...
Back to top
brynwkh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 16 Jun 2008

Yale.. zham.. bley cerita skt camne lagu ni diconvertkan ke mandarin... wit totally different arrangement eh?
_________________
Thank you

Follow me at the below channels:-

ReverbNation, SoundCloud, Facebook & YouTube

Rock On!
Bryan Wong
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

wah .. muzik dah otakk... tapi sbb tak paham bahasa, jadi kurengg skit... aku lagi prefer version melayu.... walaupon slang dia mcm mu'alaf daa hahaha.. sorry jgn marah!

so lagu ni bleh ke aku submit kat Muzik FM??
takut ade legal copyright issue nanti???
mcm mana? cepat inform, aku nak hantar ari ni...!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

deadzid wrote:
wah .. muzik dah otakk... tapi sbb tak paham bahasa, jadi kurengg skit... aku lagi prefer version melayu.... walaupon slang dia mcm mu'alaf daa hahaha.. sorry jgn marah!

so lagu ni bleh ke aku submit kat Muzik FM??
takut ade legal copyright issue nanti???
mcm mana? cepat inform, aku nak hantar ari ni...!

Zid.. hantar la lagu RXF sekali.. hehe
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

kawan2 semua...

thanks!

Deadzid : submit je...kena reject takpe...no legal issues...no problem...hentam saja!

macam MU'ALAF? hahahahah...

Brynwkh : out of hundreds of songs the company and singer fell in love with "Rintihan Airmata"...and the rest is History...a good song is a good song regardless the language it's in. The producers like my demo version with the rock guitars in the 3rd verse and ending climax...then later decided to make it ROCK all the way from the start.

MY-MIC Team
Zham
Back to top
eniQma
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Location: enigma di Kuala Lumpur

cooool!! tahniah bro! Cool
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

thanks!

and the best part is...this song is also in every Karaoke spot in China,
whenever I go to KARAOKE here to practice my vocals..aku belasah versi Malay...Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol...

MY-MIC Team
Zham
Back to top
eniQma
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY-MIC wrote:
thanks!

and the best part is...this song is also in every Karaoke spot in China,
whenever I go to KARAOKE here to practice my vocals..aku belasah versi Malay...Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol...

MY-MIC Team
Zham

this not cool anymore...but its AWESOME dude!!! Wink
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

ok aku dah submit cd tadi...
sebelum diaorg interview Predicate Not Defined...
pass the CD thru Azwi, sbb aku takleh masuk dlm conti...

anyway, kalau dj tanya lagu apa nak airplay, i'll vote for:
1) Tanpa Kasih Mu - sbb ni la yg paling garang pon...
2) Tingkat 9 - fun song, ala2 Daughtry gitu, modern rock!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

ok thanks Deazid and Azwi!

MY-MIC Team
Zham
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu