back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 Guitars you wish to have « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
suicide-by-overdrive
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Guitars you wish to have Reply with quote

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya/TTDI Kuala Lumpur

My dream guitars wud definitely be:

Parker Fly classic- cherry color
Gibson Les Paul standart -black color

So guyz, tell me yours!! Very Happy
_________________
http://suicide-by-overdrive.fotopages.com
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is my dream guitar... so I can enter those sub-sonic lows!!!

It's a Nevborn 8 string guitar... Evil as hell Twisted Evil

/ridzi
Back to top
suicide-by-overdrive
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya/TTDI Kuala Lumpur

fuh....8 tali....kalu main tunings ala drop D boleh sakit pergelangan tangan.haha
saper punya rigs tu??
siap 4 pod pro lagi??
_________________
http://suicide-by-overdrive.fotopages.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Giler siol...
Back to top
undefined
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

aku 6 tali pun tak master lagi lagi nak pakai 8 tali... hehehehe macam tu takyah pakai bass dah la..hehehe Wink
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
ravenelle
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Location: singapura

gibson voodoo explorer and thunderbird pls... Very Happy
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

I count my blessings coz I already am lucky enough to have found my dream guitar(s)...

Bode's equipment...

My equipment list is very modest. Here it is :

1. My main axe, which is also my dream guitar, is a prototype guitar which was custom made for Steve Vai in the mid-80’s. This guitar probably is one of the prototypes which spawned the ever popular Ibanez JEM series which is currently endorsed by Steve Vai. Though I love the JEM series, I personally prefer the prototype due to its inherent unique features which is not found on the production line JEMs(paduak body…could be heavier than a Les Paul!, two separate outputs, a tighter and deeper bottom end with cut-through treble due to the rock maple fingerboard). Other features are pretty much identical to the JEM series of guitars. This guitar was used on 95% of my studio recording sessions.

2. The next one is a mid-80’s Kramer. A Jackson J-80 humbucker on the bridge, 2 single coils, original Floyd Rose trem and a rosewood fingerboard. This guitar was used predominantly in recording sessions and live performances pre-1994.This guitar is featured on ‘Shyboy’.

3. A mid-80’s Jackson(produced in the famous San Dimas factory), with a bridge humbucker and 2 single coils. Special features include a one piece neck and body( it sustains beautifully!) and is also fitted with an original Floyd Rose trem.

4.Mid-80s Ibanez Roadstar. My first guitar and now it sounds even better than when I first owned it. Pretty much a Strat style guitar.

Guitar signals are fed into a Peavey Profex II pre-amp/multi effects, an Alesis Midiverb III and these feed out a stereo signal which is sent to two separate Laney Linebacker 50 watt amps in stereo. The main equipment on my pedalboard are a midi foot controller, 2 continuous controllers(assigned for different functions on different patches on the Peavey Profex II). A channel switcher simultaneously switches the two Laney amps between channel B(loud) and channel A(fuckin’ loud!!!). Some other pedals might end up on the pedalboard depending on my mood on that day…but they rarely get used at all…

http://www.i-bands.net/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=10

http://www.i-bands.net/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=16

The neck is a modified Kramer neck (scalloped last 2 frets), but the rest of the guitar is totally custom made. In the background is 3/4 of my rig. Those specific Laney combos have similar sound qualities to stacks, but without the size of their bigger brothers. This rig is a miniaturised rig, more portable but boasts the volume and flexibility of a full sized rig. Playing sessions requires me to be able to switch anytime between shimmering clean tones to Dimebag Darrel's dirt...and everything in between...and this rig does it well Very Happy

Last edited by Bode on Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

LTD EC-1000 (lefthand) - brought to you by ESP! This gear i might afford to get it one day... Around RM3000 plus...

Yg ni pulak, ESP Kelly Hayes Signature Series (lefthand version not available)... Hanya utk angan2 sahaja, jgn harap aku nak beli, baik aku buat down payment beli rumah ke, kereta ke... Lagi pon aku bukan nye minat sama Kelly Hayes / band COLD tu, just that spider grafix that attracts me so!

This one is from Ed Roman Guitars... model Pagan Gothic! It's a lefty, man!

_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

I don't mind having this....Tom Anderson Drop Top

Last edited by Bode on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

hhmm kalau bikin gallery gambar kat sini cun gak ek.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

i wouldn't mind one of these actually... Twisted Evil

Lovely aren't they?

/ridzi

Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

The second last guitar tu....DROOL.... Razz
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Bode wrote:
The second last guitar tu....DROOL.... Razz

Totally agree! Rocks ass!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Yeahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

/ridzi
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suicide-by-overdrive wrote:
fuh....8 tali....kalu main tunings ala drop D boleh sakit pergelangan tangan.haha
saper punya rigs tu??
siap 4 pod pro lagi??

La...buat apa nak down tune lagi????Itu la rig Fredrik Thordendal...gitar hero aku. dari band MESHUGGAH!!!!

/ridzi
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next Page 1 of 14

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu