back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 help! i need some boost « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
pali
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: help! i need some boost Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

it seems that i've been in a sticky situation that i nearly can't cope. it seems that i have so little time yet so much to do for my final project. apart from that, it's been ages since i have a decent quality time with my music. i need some encouragement from you guys that i've become to call friends.

wish this could all end up swiftly.

/f
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Jeff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

good luck dude! whatever it is Very Happy
But dont forget to get back to your music as soon as your done. ok?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
adam
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

good luck dude...work hard!
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

yeah good luck brader. music ..music jugak but mana yg utama tu kena la diutama kan ye dak? Very Happy
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
mrbungle
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Location: subank funkin jaya

beta mendokan kejayaan kamu...amin.
_________________
infecto groovalistic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Jangan sedih dude...no matter how busy you are, I'm definitely much busier than you! My guitars sekarang semua jadi barang hiasan rumah jer!
So don't despair, there's somebody here even worse off! Very Happy
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Bode wrote:
...My guitars sekarang semua jadi barang hiasan rumah jer!
eh sama la kita Doc! aku rasa gitar2 yg aku gantung tu dah berabuk kot, lama tak usik... gadget pulak aku simpan dalam kotak yg susah nak dicapai... lagi membuatkan aku malas nak main gitar! hahah

by the way doc, album Jaclyn Victor dah kluar, ade tak sentuhan gitar kau dlm album tuh??

ilek la pali, usia masih muda, lepas nih boleh rock lagi!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
pali
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

thanks jeff. i'll be back as soon as this is all over. FYI, it's my final semestar project.

adam,i've been working my butt off since last month.. huhuhu.thanks for the boost dude!

GryMlock, kalu bole nak rock sampai tue!!!

mrbungle, moga2 doa termakbul.

Bode, lama tak nampak mr bode kat sini. thanks for your kind words. my guitar pun dah ada habuk dah kat headstock n body die. barang perhiasan tak terjaga tuh!

dadzid, wah sejak jadi bapak baru sudah lama tidak nampak kat forum ini. aku tgk idraki danish ada muka mak dia la. jgn lupa ye buat majlis kesyukuran nanti.

you guys are the best! now i have the moral boost to go ahead and finish this thing as fast as i can. even faster than dr bode can shred his guitar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thanks again guys!!!
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

deadzid wrote:
by the way doc, album Jaclyn Victor dah kluar, ade tak sentuhan gitar kau dlm album tuh??

Yep! Aku main 3rd song in the CD..."Padamu Permataku".
I'm very happy to 'sell out' bila ada peluang Very Happy

A few days ago ada main untuk Adibah Noor's soon to be finished album.
Back to top
pali
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

patut la my sister got hook dengar lagu no. 3 tu. mr bode main hahaha.. i knew it was you la bro!
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Bode wrote:
A few days ago ada main untuk Adibah Noor's soon to be finished album.
yg iklan ada lagu
"ikan di laut,
asam di darat,
dalam periuk,
bikin muafakat
"...
yg tu ke?? buat version pop eh?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

pali wrote:
patut la my sister got hook dengar lagu no. 3 tu. mr bode main hahaha.. i knew it was you la bro!

Thanks bro...tapi kalau org tak caya I played on the song aku tak heran, sebab style kat lagu tu memang lain dari my usual style.
But of course, when playing sessions, the aim of the sessionist is to provide your client exactly what they wanna hear Smile There are times when what they demand could be kinda impossible, but if you still nail it, they will most probably call you back Smile

Anyway, aku memang suka lagu Azlan Abu Hassan tu...I'm a huge fan of his work...regardless whether his off the wall music projects or his more mainstream stuff. If people love the song it's because of the song and nuthin' to do with the guitar! Very Happy
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

deadzid wrote:
Bode wrote:
A few days ago ada main untuk Adibah Noor's soon to be finished album.
yg iklan ada lagu
"ikan di laut,
asam di darat,
dalam periuk,
bikin muafakat
"...
yg tu ke?? buat version pop eh?

Err...aku tak tahu lah! Very Happy Masa aku record, the vocals weren't there yet, so I have no idea what the lyrics are like Smile
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu