back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

HEYYE HEYYE, lend us your ears.... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
alisonrow
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: HEYYE HEYYE, lend us your ears.... Reply with quote

HEYYE we are a band named 'evert'.....we are currently on a look out for a vocalist....if you like our brand of music and wish to sing for us...pls pm us for more info.... please take your time and listen to our music and do let us know what you think of it, good or bad comments are welcomed ~peace~ http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/evert
oasis
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like 'Stay'. Rockish song wit feel-good melodies. and also the background vocals.
alisonrow
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

thank you, for your kind words mr.kean.....we deeply appreciate it : Very Happy
LowRez
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

much more contemplative than aggresive(which was perfectly fine with me), however....i was a bit put off by all tht nu-metal riffing. u have 2 ask urself if all tht power chord chuging was there 2 make the music better or just there 4 its own sake.
follow ur instincts as opposed 2 any sort of fixed formula, ie; tempo changes & sudden breaks.
anyhow...the only reason im saying all this is u all have some real potential. keep it up!
totziens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alisonrow, I don't know whether you're Kapal. I got your songs just because I am doing the compilation thing.

As LowRez mentioned, you have some potential. That's the reason you are a part of the compilation. You're not an excellent band ...at least not yet...but the potential is there. There are still rooms for improvement. Try to sound different from the crowd and be yourselves.

Stay is unique in a certain way....it has the 60s feeling that is ....rare (if I am not mistaken) in the underground scene.
alisonrow
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Thank you :) Reply with quote

Thanks for all your feedback guys. The band really appreciates all your constructive comments. And no, Mr. Totziens im not Kapal but the drummer for the band.Thanks for the comment on our song 'Stay' its actually one of my personal favourites among the songs that we have written. And to Mr. Low Rez, I kind of agree with you about the typical chord chuggings and pauses in the song 'Confused?'. The song does not actually highlight any uniqueness from the band's methods of song writting. But we'll try to work on that with our other songs, that we are still currently working on. Thanks again, for the advice. Anyway the band has just finished recorded 5 new tracks and it will be posted up on i-bands soon. I hope you guys can give some feedback on those songs as well. Thanks again for the feedback guys!
blackblackbutterfly
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: evert Reply with quote

i like STAY~
make it ur first single kay!
u guys can go wayyy on top..
it's just a matter of time & effort..
rock on! Cool
alisonrow
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Thanks, for the kind words blackblackbutterfly. We deeply appreciate it. Very Happy
kapal_sucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: new song... Reply with quote

Hello to all... we have uploaded 3 new songs and feel free to listen to the songs.. there's also an acoustic version of "stay".. more songs will be uploaded soon... visit our site www.i-bands.net/audiovault/evert for more info.. till then..enjoy our songs... any comments are most welcome..

-kapal,evert-
totziens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapal "terbang"/"selam"/"biasa", I think I am in love with the new version of Stay...why u didn't record this earlier and send me??? Why? Why? Why?? Sad

The "jiwang"ness of the previous version is completely gone. This is very structured...u sound like a band that has been around for 10 years...excellent
kapal_sucks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: thanks alot!! Reply with quote

hey totziens... thank u so so much for the kind words... we really really appreciate it...seriously!!.. i mean,giler terharu baca your message.. thanks alot dude.. if there's any chance we could be in the 2nd volume of your compilation, let us know ek??...thanks again dude.. thanks alot!!
totziens
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe u should try something accoustic more often...I think u guys really play well in accoustic
kapal_sucks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey totziens...thanks alot for the suggestion bro.. maybe in future we'll add in more acoustic/classical elements in our songs... thank again dude... thanks alot!!...looking forward to the compilation album..

-kapal,evert-

Jump to: