back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 mindcontrolled = melodic heavy metal, 80s style « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
erotomania
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: mindcontrolled = melodic heavy metal, 80s style Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

hi ppl... kindly listen, d/load if you like...
please visit the links below:

thanks a lot Smile
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

wow.. good work.. it does make me feel really in 80s time.. my only suggestion is.. please put more expression in your vocal and guitar solo..
p/s : rock never dies!! .. only rockstar..
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
Jeff
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

love the tunes, reminds me of Spinal Tap - Jethro Tull- Yestory stuff.. could do a little bit more better with the mixing though, the guitar tenggelam sikit by your synths..you could ask around a few ppl here how to get that cleared. Nice work mate!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
erotomania
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

izuanhafez wrote:
wow.. good work.. it does make me feel really in 80s time.. my only suggestion is.. please put more expression in your vocal and guitar solo..
p/s : rock never dies!! .. only rockstar..

hi izuan, thx alot for listening lah Razz

yes my singing is confirm buruk... like pondan a bit... I'm still searching for a real singer for so long.. meanwhile i only hope u can tolerate Embarassed
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
erotomania
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

Jeff wrote:
love the tunes, reminds me of Spinal Tap - Jethro Tull- Yestory stuff.. could do a little bit more better with the mixing though, the guitar tenggelam sikit by your synths..you could ask around a few ppl here how to get that cleared. Nice work mate!

hi Jeff, thx for listening! and for the pointers too.. duly noted...getting compared to Spinal Tap is surely the watershed of my career Laughing

thx again man!
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

fuaaa the new version of "Curse Of The Gypsy" really rocks! this is definitely far more better than the old one, in terms of recording and playing... the solo part is way cooler, clearer and longer(?)...

...and that Japanese-titled song really kicks my ass! kinda reminds me of okta's K.M.E song, but in a different way. Plus the vocal melody is great but, no offense, the voice needs more heavier tone! and the solo... well it's short but i bet it's hard to play it!

hey dude, what happened since you've been gone? did u went to some music class or something? can i be in your band? hehe
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
STONE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 28 Mar 2004
Location: THE SON OF NORTHERN DARKNESS

cakap banyak pun x guna. aku guna sound ko... Very Happy
kat malaysia dah x ramai yang nak main style ni, tp ko masih main gak.. wa salute lu.. Cool

SPITCONTRA
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/275

or listen to :
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/275/music.php
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

I love this song man...the arrangement is damn kewl too!

The 80's rocks!
Back to top
erotomania
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

deadzid wrote:
fuaaa the new version of "Curse Of The Gypsy" really rocks! this is definitely far more better than the old one, in terms of recording and playing... the solo part is way cooler, clearer and longer(?)...

En. deadzid Surprised thx so much .. the song is actually shorter, becos the tempo is faster abit. I think certain parts sound kind of different, becos i kinda forgot what i did exactly.. Rolling Eyes so it's maybe 90% the same.
i'll confess to u now lah.. i'm just a mediocre hobby player, i'm not out to kick any asses? mana cukup standard...i just appreciate ur listening dude

Quote:
hey dude, what happened since you've been gone? did u went to some
music class or something? can i be in your band? hehe

music class? Shocked Laughing man i've been working... only recently i slack a bit to fool around with music. i've been writing songs casually, but to record is a sonofabitch man!
Wanna join my 'band'? Of course can.. your first job = find the band members Laughing
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
erotomania
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

STONE: thank you2...is that Cliff in ur avatar? Keep rocking dude...

BODE: thx muchly for ur comments! Much respect to the Doc.. no new songs from you lately?
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

erotomania wrote:

.. no new songs from you lately?

No man...just the same old shit!!! Laughing
Back to top
erotomania
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

Bode wrote:
No man...just the same old shit!!! Laughing

oldies but goodies Cool
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

nak join nak join
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IZZI
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

lagu2 ero ni sebenarnya mengingatkan aku masa kecik2 dulu masa tahun 80an.. masa tu tgk otai2 jamming kat rumah orang kawin lagu2 mcm ni la.. ngeri betul..
respek gila la ko ero.. unique la..

p/s: tgk guitar ko pun aku seram la bro ero!!
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

erotomania wrote:
Bode wrote:
No man...just the same old shit!!! Laughing

oldies but goodies Cool

Thanks bro! But I got something in the works la...but really no time...dunno when it's gonna be finished! Very Happy
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Page 1 of 3

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu