back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Audio Interface yg mana.. « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
Ridzi
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Jiro wrote:
agree on what you said. but u sounded like offended by my opinion (if u do, im sorry), then u rejecting my opinion like it is worthless (yes im feel offended)..seems like u want to be the righteous one.

No, I wasn't offended by your opinion, nor was I being righteous. However now reading your remark above just proves that satu benda - kau yang emo lebih Wink

Rileks la brader - bende ni bukan competition to compare whose penis is bigger kan? Aku tau - ko pandai dalam bidang ko. Wink Walaupun honestly, your style of music and mixing is not my cup of tea. Each to their own eh?

Anyway aku tak racist against Line 6. I have been using the POD ever since they released the very first POD 1.0. I think thats too long already for me. But having said that - I really relied on my PODs to record. It was convenient and easy. I could record even in the middle of the night without waking the neighbours!!

Anyway I apologise if I offended you in any way.

Cheers!
Ridzi
Back to top
Jiro
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Location: Shah Alam

apologize accepted..macam nih la budi bahasa dalam berkongsi ilmu Smile
_________________
Support Malaysia Local Band

Romance Not In Fashion
http://www.facebook.com/romancenotinfashion
http://www.myspace.com/rxfband
http://www.reverbnation.com/romancenotinfashion

"A mix is never finished, it’s abandoned."

My Page:
http://www.facebook.com/cjrxf
https://twitter.com/cjrxf
http://greg-livingatthemovies.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sungaipelong
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Jun 2010

ok dh bulatkan hati..

rasanya M-Audio Fast Track MKII yg paling kene dengan kehendak dan budget.. Razz

thanks bro2 sekalian..

brynwkh : thanks for the link..it helps me a lot!! Smile tqvm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
brynwkh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 16 Jun 2008

sungaipelong wrote:
brynwkh : thanks for the link..it helps me a lot!! Smile tqvm

xde hal laa.. Cool ... keep up d gud post

Rock On!
_________________
Thank you

Follow me at the below channels:-

ReverbNation, SoundCloud, Facebook & YouTube

Rock On!
Bryan Wong
Back to top
slumberjack101
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Jun 2011

Guys....

got que: just bou my m-audio oxy 61 yesterday..after plug usb,install driver,perform midi test via anvilstudio soft ok...but when press the key..no sound..(im using only PC earphone)...why ? hv goto m audio official site + forum..still no hlp....Sad

ade tak sape2 yg ade kene same problem..? Ke sye kene beli SOUND CARD yg dkt atas tu baru boleh main MIDI Controller nie...

Diagram :

Midi Oxygen 61 Usb ---> PC Usb --> Output Earphone

- Driver 86 type PC dah install successfully
- MIDI ke PC dah ade signal communication
- saye gune Enigma Demo utk test ( soft dpt detect device nie)
- PC pun dpt detect device nie

- but why still takde bunyi kuar ? boleh dgr bunyi piano pun jadilah...

Abang pilu duka nestapa,
Shah Alam
Back to top
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

slumberjack101 wrote:
Guys....

got que: just bou my m-audio oxy 61 yesterday..after plug usb,install driver,perform midi test via anvilstudio soft ok...but when press the key..no sound..(im using only PC earphone)...why ? hv goto m audio official site + forum..still no hlp....Sad

ade tak sape2 yg ade kene same problem..? Ke sye kene beli SOUND CARD yg dkt atas tu baru boleh main MIDI Controller nie...

Diagram :

Midi Oxygen 61 Usb ---> PC Usb --> Output Earphone

- Driver 86 type PC dah install successfully
- MIDI ke PC dah ade signal communication
- saye gune Enigma Demo utk test ( soft dpt detect device nie)
- PC pun dpt detect device nie

- but why still takde bunyi kuar ? boleh dgr bunyi piano pun jadilah...

Abang pilu duka nestapa,
Shah Alam

Midi Oxygen 61 Usb ---> PC Usb --> SOFTWARE --> Output Earphone
you may need to check your software settings...
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Casper666
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 25 Feb 2006

terasa aku seperti seekor kuman...
Laughing
_________________
+=
Back to top
lierock
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 07 May 2008

topik ni masih boleh mencelah lagi ke? Saya ni pun beginner utk rekording .. saya baru je install audacity kat laptop saya. pastu saya sedang mencari audio interface untuk merekodkan instrument2 saya.
soalan saya

1. apa2 audio interface boleh sut ke dengan audacity tu? (rasa macam nak beli m audio)

2. Di manakah dijual m audio tu.

sekian terima kasih.
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

beli ni bro... 2nd hand je... tak payah beli baru...

http://www.mudah.my/M+Audio+Fast+Track+Pro-14393774.htm
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
lierock
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 07 May 2008

deadzid wrote:
beli ni bro... 2nd hand je... tak payah beli baru...

http://www.mudah.my/M+Audio+Fast+Track+Pro-14393774.htm

dia post kan 20 mar bro. ntah2 dah sold.
Back to top
Jiro
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Location: Shah Alam

ikut budget Smile

beli ESI MAYA44 atau Audigy 4 pun ok kalau nak murah/start...

ada budget dan rasa akan pakai lama, angkat M-Audio fast track, profire, zoom r16/r24, line 6 pod studio, Mbox, Echo..

kalau rasa nak serious cari ESI ESP1010, RME Fireface, Focusrite, Digico, Apogee, Mackie, Roland

kalau pakai PC, cari yg PCI card lagi elok utk buffer, Kalau laptop cari yg USB...kalau firewire port lagi moleh ambik yg pakai firewire..

semua ikut budget, keperluan dan penggunaan.
_________________
Support Malaysia Local Band

Romance Not In Fashion
http://www.facebook.com/romancenotinfashion
http://www.myspace.com/rxfband
http://www.reverbnation.com/romancenotinfashion

"A mix is never finished, it’s abandoned."

My Page:
http://www.facebook.com/cjrxf
https://twitter.com/cjrxf
http://greg-livingatthemovies.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lierock
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 07 May 2008

Jiro wrote:
ikut budget Smile

beli ESI MAYA44 atau Audigy 4 pun ok kalau nak murah/start...

ada budget dan rasa akan pakai lama, angkat M-Audio fast track, profire, zoom r16/r24, line 6 pod studio, Mbox, Echo..

kalau rasa nak serious cari ESI ESP1010, RME Fireface, Focusrite, Digico, Apogee, Mackie, Roland

kalau pakai PC, cari yg PCI card lagi elok utk buffer, Kalau laptop cari yg USB...kalau firewire port lagi moleh ambik yg pakai firewire..

semua ikut budget, keperluan dan penggunaan.

wahh terima kasih bro... tu la

saya rasa nak pakai lama mungkin M audio fast track ..

satu lagi pertanyaan .. untuk keyboard .. bole ke masuk ke lobang m audio yang ada gamba gitar tu?
Back to top
Jiro
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Location: Shah Alam

lierock wrote:
Jiro wrote:
ikut budget Smile

beli ESI MAYA44 atau Audigy 4 pun ok kalau nak murah/start...

ada budget dan rasa akan pakai lama, angkat M-Audio fast track, profire, zoom r16/r24, line 6 pod studio, Mbox, Echo..

kalau rasa nak serious cari ESI ESP1010, RME Fireface, Focusrite, Digico, Apogee, Mackie, Roland

kalau pakai PC, cari yg PCI card lagi elok utk buffer, Kalau laptop cari yg USB...kalau firewire port lagi moleh ambik yg pakai firewire..

semua ikut budget, keperluan dan penggunaan.

wahh terima kasih bro... tu la

saya rasa nak pakai lama mungkin M audio fast track ..

satu lagi pertanyaan .. untuk keyboard .. bole ke masuk ke lobang m audio yang ada gamba gitar tu?

keyboard yg ada line output boleh masuk ke line input...
_________________
Support Malaysia Local Band

Romance Not In Fashion
http://www.facebook.com/romancenotinfashion
http://www.myspace.com/rxfband
http://www.reverbnation.com/romancenotinfashion

"A mix is never finished, it’s abandoned."

My Page:
http://www.facebook.com/cjrxf
https://twitter.com/cjrxf
http://greg-livingatthemovies.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
eniQma
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Location: enigma di Kuala Lumpur

hidup M-Audio! hahah
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
pailang
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: ipoh/Sg.buloh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0Clw88aes&feature=related
_________________
DiSTORTiON DS-2
EHX SMALL CLONE
DANELECTRO E.Q
KORG P.B TUNER
ATH M-30
ALESiS M1ACTiVE320
ZOOM R8 RECORD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu