back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 i'm a 22yrs-old female vk « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
Fuyuki
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: i'm a 22yrs-old female vk Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jun 2012

i wanna sing. here's a vid of me, baru bgun tdo, boring kat umah makcik:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6h4dzRFT0g

i'm interested in jrock. visual kei. & i can do make-up Cool
i'm into Alice Nine, Miyavi, Dir en Grey, Gazette. pm me! Mr. Green

http://www.facebook.com/fuyuki.tan
Back to top
Dominic Toretto
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 04 Aug 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

If you manage to form a band but left either bassist or rhythm guitar, pm me ya Very Happy .

I'm influence in J-Rock too but mostly One OK Rock and Heidi.
_________________
"The evil that men do lives on and on........"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
eniQma
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Location: enigma di Kuala Lumpur

Dominic Toretto wrote:
If you manage to form a band but left either bassist or rhythm guitar, pm me ya Very Happy .

I'm influence in J-Rock too but mostly One OK Rock and Heidi.

Hehe... Dom... amik jadi vokal la...huhuhu Fuyuki ni seorang gadis yg baik, tak sosial...tgk gambar avatar dia sume dalam bilik...haha kidding ya Fuyuki chan... goodluck... u r talented! Very Happy
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Black Days needs a new guitarist...
contact them to get free songs...

Very Happy
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Fuyuki
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jun 2012

eniQma wrote:
Dominic Toretto wrote:
If you manage to form a band but left either bassist or rhythm guitar, pm me ya Very Happy .

I'm influence in J-Rock too but mostly One OK Rock and Heidi.

Hehe... Dom... amik jadi vokal la...huhuhu Fuyuki ni seorang gadis yg baik, tak sosial...tgk gambar avatar dia sume dalam bilik...haha kidding ya Fuyuki chan... goodluck... u r talented! Very Happy

Dominic okay... will let u know if anything... Smile
eniQma... yahhh mybe u're rite... mmg x byk kuar pon... duk umah je... hehehe... and thanx if u rlly think i'm talented ^^"
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

haiii
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

GryMlock wrote:
haiii

hmmm... Rolling Eyes
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
ariyyon
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: kuala Lumpur

fuyuki..chck yr inbox plss,,tq
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

deadzid wrote:
GryMlock wrote:
haiii

hmmm... Rolling Eyes

hahahaha
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jennamoriss
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Jun 2012

your voice sounds ok , but next time try to record with a better device or somethin`
_________________
wedding songs
Back to top
Fuyuki
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jun 2012

Jennamoriss wrote:
your voice sounds ok , but next time try to record with a better device or somethin`

Jennamoriss thanks 4 ur comment. but i don't hv a better device. (T^T)
evrything else sounds even crappier than this one. but yeah i can't argue with u on that -_-
Back to top
Fuyuki
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: my voice Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jun 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxjwwyY1jlA

i sang my immortal-evanescence.
Back to top
eniQma
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Location: enigma di Kuala Lumpur

boleh try cover lagu Rose- Anna tsuchiya?
maybe suit dgn style kamu
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fuyuki
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jun 2012

eniQma wrote:
boleh try cover lagu Rose- Anna tsuchiya?
maybe suit dgn style kamu

ok will try it out when i got d time, thanks 4 d suggestion! Very Happy
_________________
I will keep moving forward to show "that man" that I can do it! [ふゆき]
Back to top
The_Beaststalker
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Location: Negara Kayangan Atas Langit

Cik Fuyuki, nak tanya bleh?

Berminat nyanyi lagu2 melayu juga selain inggeris dan jepun?
"Kau Serius?"
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu