back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 i just killed a rat. « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
adam
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: i just killed a rat. Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

i just helped in the killing of a rat.i feel so guilty.dammit. anyone ever felt his way?
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

good! i can hire u to kill all the rats in my house!
tikus kat rumah aku kurang ajar! tak takut orang punya!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

never felt guilty or anything killing a rat b4..but there was this one time..i ran over a cat..well funny thing is, the cat was trying to avoid the car in front of me , and somehow he managed to slip right under the car between the tyres while the car was passing by him...so somehow the cat managed to survive that car by placing himself between the tyres .lo and behold i was just behind the first car and well let just say that he didnt manage to be in between the tyres of my kancil anymore..i felt kinda bad for that cat..cos he miraculously survived the first car and there i was with my kancil running over him ... then to see him in the rear mirror jumping all over the tarmac with blood spluttering all over from his head, adus..i felt bad that day....ayo...

but well here's a funny one bout my best friend faisal..there was this one time he ran over a cat and he didnt notice it..and we were all like 'wei faisal..aku rasa kau baru langgar kucing la' .. then faisaly casually repllied ' ohh tu kucing ke 3 minggu ni aku dah langgar..' mcm sial hehe..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

hahah wei kawan ko tu memang kurang ajar la omar!

well anyway, i once helped my 'biras' to kill a few rats...
we set up several traps, and the next morning we caught like 3-5 of them...
judging by the size, i think the rats are still young...
what we did was, we dipped the trap (with the rats in it) into a pail hot water...
aaa yes... i can still remember those pathetic screams...
how i wish i could kill their parents instead!
from that day onwards, the trap just doesn't seem to work anymore...
they're smart creatures... damnit!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
adam
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

ya man..they can hold thier breath for just friggin long time man...those huge ones. kl city rats are so disgusting..the ones around housing ares are kinda wierd tho..got sharp nose. ohhhh man back in kk those friggin jungle rats are like the size of your cat!...but very clean mind you compared to city rats..
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
erotomania
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: i just killed a rat. Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Feb 2004

adam wrote:
i just helped in the killing of a rat.i feel so guilty.dammit. anyone ever felt his way?

oh that's terrible... i donno how some people can work in slaughterhouse, abattoir, etc.. but we nicely eat burger, chicken chop, etc.. everyday... nyam nyam Rolling Eyes
_________________
http://mindcontrolled.bravehost.com
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/131/
Back to top
mrbungle
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Location: subank funkin jaya

well ,this is a true story of my fren n a rat...
he's been chassing this one particular rat in his house for 2 fuckin years!!,the rat screwed up his wire,stole his wedding ring n e.t.c. (the same rat).he placed a trap but most of the rat's is his anak..cucu or cicit get trapped!! he is so (terrer),just imagine for 2 goddamn years man!!..
but early this year..somehow this rat falls on my fren trap..whta he did was.. my fren feed the rat for a week!! make him sampai muntah kedarah!!.. then he cut half of the rat tail..n 1 of his ears..then the next day he burn the rat with patrol..
later that nite he belanje kengkawan makan...he was so happy..
but strange.after this rat was cought,all the rats in his house gone...
strange ehh??... nie cerita betul weh..
_________________
infecto groovalistic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pali
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

fuyoo, dahsyatnye cite ko ni bungle. brutal gile kawan ko! marah betul dia dengan tikus tu. pastu dia jumpa tak wedding ring dalam perut tikus tu?
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
eightminds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: mrbungle... Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Location: Puchong

i guess u're rite mrbungle. after my housemate n i killed one of the big rats, the rest is no mo to be found. maybe we killed the leader? or maybe the mother? urgh, gross... i need to clear the squashing memory...
_________________
http://www.thesleepingsatellite.com
http://www.i-bands.net/the_sleeping_satellite
http://www.myspace.com/thesleepingsatellite
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mrbungle
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Location: subank funkin jaya

betul pali...bukan cincin jer..semua brg kecik dia amk..yg best tu bila member aku maki jer tikus tu siap la.. esok wire tv ker wire vcd ke putus kena gigit..kira tikus nie takbley maki...nak jadi cerita pasal cincin tuh.. member aku ckp sensorang kat bilik tu mintak balik cincin (kira ckp dgn tikus tu la)..esok tikus tu pulangkan balik... gile sial...

eightminds: yup.. i think this rat is the leader..hahahhaha
_________________
infecto groovalistic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pali
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

mrbungle wrote:
betul pali...bukan cincin jer..semua brg kecik dia amk..yg best tu bila member aku maki jer tikus tu siap la.. esok wire tv ker wire vcd ke putus kena gigit..kira tikus nie takbley maki...nak jadi cerita pasal cincin tuh.. member aku ckp sensorang kat bilik tu mintak balik cincin (kira ckp dgn tikus tu la)..esok tikus tu pulangkan balik... gile sial...

eightminds: yup.. i think this rat is the leader..hahahhaha

siap pulangkan lagi cincin. out of this world sungguh.

effective rats elimination from domestic household - "kill the leader and all else falls crippling down"

note : the leader are usually the one which the biggest baddest fattest rat.
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Jeff
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

gile babi cerita korang sials..wahaha. I had a rat problem a few years back, ni gile ganas punye tikus. You could put a loaf on the dinner table and go take a piss and come back and it would already of disappeard. serious...first i tried gam tikus, and in the mroning ended up having everything else stuck on it excpet the rats...lipas, cicak, kupu2, etc...so i bought a few mouse traps. Didnt work at first so i did some research, and it seem, you have to place it properly, so as they approach at it from a certain angle (with no possiblity of escape) , and, most important to put it tepi tepi dinding as mice/rats do not walk in the middle of the corridor. duhhh... It worked, got a few, where the most ugly thing was one with its upper torso missing. Plus it was lying a few inches away from the trap...i can only imagine what happened..blood everywhere..anyway, when i moved house..and angkut furniture semua..turns out there were bits of bones, empty bread plastics, empty plastic keropok ... UNDER MY BED!
macam sial..all this while theyve been having a party under my bed!
Oh well..funny creatures..rats.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
adam
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

lol....damn man....
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Jeff wrote:
..all this while theyve been having a party under my bed!

hehehe and the rats in my house are still partying on the ceiling floor! i can hear them running, crawling, fighting every nite... even my cats can't do nothing about it...!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
limi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Cik Citi Wan Kembang..? Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Mar 2005

"oh yeke...tak elok cakap tikus lar..nanti lagi banyak dier datang menghuni kediaman kita...panggil dier 'Mak Citi Wan Kembang' he..he.. takpon panggil jer 'Zaiton Sameon'..
Laughing
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu