back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Tak pernah dengar lagu BAU? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
bau
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: aik..hmmm.. Reply with quote

adam: the difference between a malaysian band and an indonesian band..the damn obvious one would be one is malaysia and the other is indonesia Razz okok..jokes aside..i guess the difference are the words that they use like for example "bisa".. and obviously music wise it's 2 totally different styles..so as u can see BAU has been compared to indonesian bands..the true fact is like i said above..ppl who listen to indonesian songs would say BAU sounds too padish or like an indonesian band..those who don't would not think so..therefore it is hard to justify but BAU hopes that people out there like their music and style..BAU does everything on their own..from lyrics to music and so on..we will try our very best to improve in years to come.THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah true indeed. that's why i said u guys're going to make it Smile But if u can.. in the future, how bout leaving out the word "bisa" and try the very best using our own malay vocab. we don't want to confuse the listeners don't we? Wink (awek aku masa dengar dia tanya "ni band indon eh?")

btw, who did the inlays? nice lah.
bau
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: okie..okie.. Reply with quote

thanks for the comment..as for the vocab..hey!everyone is entitled to their own opinion..and i dont tink it's confusing if you were to use such words it's still up to the individual to judge..so far people who listen to BAU's music are pretty much open to such style..and being compared to indon bands and sort of being on par with them is in fact a good comment coz after all their music is good.

but yes!we accept every comment openly and will improve in any way possible okie! Very Happy

keep the comments coming..we need it...
furth
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

camane lagu wawa tue...

Jump to: