back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 Your Short URL « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Your Short URL Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

you can now choose your own url name for the short url

login to your bandsite management account
click modify band/artist

you can see under the band name a new field.
Url

let say my band name is kluk kluk adventure,
the old short url will be http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/kluk kluk adventure

now I have define a new name for the URL which is KKA
my short url now will use that. so the new url is
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/KKA

you can also use http://www.i-bands.net/KKA
but it's under testing and won't guarantee that it'll always be available.

try it out and see... any problems.. do let me know ASAP!

thanks and have fun!
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]

Last edited by GryMlock on Fri May 27, 2005 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

woohoo..
aku nak cop www.ibands.net/omarhensem

hehe
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

omarjamaludin wrote:
woohoo..
aku nak cop www.ibands.net/omarhensem

hehe

What about www.ibands.net/omarpanjang ?
Very Happy

Great new feature Grymlock. Biler dah abis ko upgrade i-bands, sound jer aku...aku canangkan nanti di rantau org! Smile
Dont worry...this is not like that myspace promotion thing..tu memang sebab aku tak leh cope bukan aku nak mungkir janji.
But in i-bands I'm here to stay!
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

oo omar nak main cop cop eh. nasib baik aku ada kuasa veto utk merampas mana2 nama yg aku nak hehe Twisted Evil

doc.. thanks for the support bradahhh. jom karaoke!
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: New short URL Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

GryMlock wrote:
you can also use http://www.i-bands.net/KKA
but it's under testing and won't guarantee that it'll always be available.

try it out and see... any problems.. do let me know ASAP!

this doesn't work... please fix it!! heheh

http://www.i-bands.net/virus_sound
http://www.i-bands.net/crimson_fall
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

dah
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

bagus ajeep nih.. aku "up" lagi gaji ko 50 ringgit!
hahaha
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Erylasia
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Location: Kuala Terengganu

link aku bleh tukar ke ajeep...hah...
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/1127/
jadi http://www.i-bands.net/erylasia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
afiqme
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Dec 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur

link aku working.. hehe!! Wink Wink
_________________
Entwistle custom guitar pickups - Click here!

Private guitar lesson - Batu Caves/Gombak/KL/Shah Alam:
http://afiqmemusic.blogspot.com

My other blog: Click here!
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

ery, bukan tukar.. it's an alternative URL. your real URL will still be that long one... tapi yg pendek tu just utk kemudahan.. lagi senang ingat. boleh tukar kat dlm account ko tu. just make sure it's Unique!
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Erylasia
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Location: Kuala Terengganu

ok....thanks...ajeep.....
_________________
http://www.reverbnation.com/erylasia
http://www.facebook.com/erylasia
http://www.myspace.com/erylasia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

encik ajeep...

bleh tukar my link tak???

http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/2139/
@
http://www.i-bands.net/Et3rNaL dAmNaTiOn

jadik
http://www.i-bands.net/ED
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
adam
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 15 Jul 2004

cant u change it on your bandmanager thing Eternal?
_________________
www.i-bands.net/audiovault/adam
http://sweetlaikamusic.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushimonk
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
griffith
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Your Short URL Reply with quote

Joined: 29 Oct 2011

GryMlock wrote:
you can now choose your own url name for the short url

login to your bandsite management account
click modify band/artist

you can see under the band name a new field.
Url

let say my band name is kluk kluk adventure,
the old short url will be http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/kluk kluk adventure

now I have define a new name for the URL which is KKA
my short url now will use that. so the new url is
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/KKA

you can also use http://www.i-bands.net/KKA
but it's under testing and won't guarantee that it'll always be available.

try it out and see... any problems.. do let me know ASAP!

thanks and have fun!

Incase of any problems I will surely let you know
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu