back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Release Your Tension Here - Let's Pee « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
totziens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Release Your Tension Here - Let's Pee Reply with quote

I'm creating this thread because I am pissed. Maybe someone can release their own tension here too.

I'm pissed because:

1. Someone tried to commit suicide and I had to be the negotiator. Thing was cool for a while. Then the tension was back when things did not work out. I don't know whether the person is alive or not now. This person really needs Prozac. I am pissed because I am always required to be a negotiator/peace maker. I have no peace myself because of this. F*ck!!

2. My career is screwed up. Being paid peanuts and I am bored of it. No potential of promotion when I am growing old every year and the standard of living has gone up sky high.

3. Some assholes tried to burn down 3 lifts of the apartment next to my block. I don't know why. There are too many people in this world who cannot differentiate right and wrong - no doubt this world needs religions regardless God exists or not, just to guide these stupid idiots. They could be killing innocent people living in those apartments if the alarm didn't went off.

Last edited by totziens on Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Freaky babeh.. ah hah yeah
Freaky babeh.... just like that
Freaky babeh.. ah hah yeah

Let me lick u up and down,
Till u say stop,
Let me play with your body babeh,
make u real hot,
Let me do all the things u want me to do,
coz tonight babeh! i wanna get freaky with u.

Babeh don't u understand, i wana be us tonight
i wanna make ur body scream, and u know what i mean.
I wanna lick u up and down and i wana make.....

Let me lick u up and down,
Till u say stop,
Let me play with your body babeh,
make u real hot,
Let me do all the things u want me to do,
coz tonight babeh! i wanna get freaky with u.

I love the taste of whipped cream
babeh u know i can't resist u
fly u all around the world.

=p

HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

hmm... life's a bitch ain't it?
If the person wanna commit suicide, let them kill themselves. You only live life once. Live life like its the first time for everything then it won't bother much.
Burn the lift la, get insurance. theres always good in everything bad.
when shit happen to me at my gig, people gang up and call for alliance to go against one me, then start spreading rumours. what i did? just chill, say what i wanna say and just move on.

Honestly, i wanna thank them, if it werent for them, i won't wake up thinking i can help the bands and build the music scene. Now look at me?! i got a freaking scholarship to do my law. it was 2 months after i had absolutely NOTHING!
what i did? move on.

always remember the compliments and forget the rude fawks.

If the person is paying u peanuts, dont whine, just repay them with peanut work. If they asked, why, just answer this, If u pay peanuts to a monkey what u get? i have been working here for quite sometime and i believe with ur consideration that i do derserve a raise.
But make sure u r an asset to the company then do so.

If the people wanna burn the lifts, just burn. Make sure u have insurance coverage to claim and move out la DEY! pODAH LA!

see.
adam
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

oh well you've done what u could totzien. why not just quit your job and travel the world.or live on a beach.that would be nice.

not really. i dont think religion would solve anything.and from another point of view i dont think those 'assholes' would go to hell either.they just set the bar.if people actually died no ones to blame.up to god.bad shit or good shit. right G? yeah...peace out..shalom..
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
fReqZz
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a good thread...

1. i'm so pissed of because recently i've been dump! again~ haahaa....

2. satriani's song is so complicated....

3. not to mention Mr Big's anything fou u and just take my heart~ it's now 5-6 month since i learn this, but still, a no-hoper

4. FM2006 is not out yet...

5. i cant play aoe3.. damn

6. my guitar partner is so so so lazyyyyy... not even 10 minutes practicing...

7. i'm sooooo pissed..... i hate end of a year except new year's eve where i can.. %^$%^#^^^%$^%!!!

8. arghhh....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

i can't afford a light saber Sad
http://www.myspace.com/flirtingwithsleep
kalium
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Release Your Tension Here - Let's Piss Reply with quote

totziens wrote:

2. My career is screwed up. Being paid peanuts and I am bored of it. No potential of promotion when I am growing old every year and the standard of living has gone up sky high.

Why don't you look for a new job?
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Siang.
or u can always try doing some part time freelance work. doing programming or whatever.
totziens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New job - I don't even what I am looking for now. Just very fed up of working for people...regardless China man company or big corporate. I guess I will be happy only if I do something all by myself - what? I also dunno. That's why I started the shitty compilation which is in deep shit too.

Ajeep, seriously my brain is no longer reacting as fast as I used to. Programming really sucks for me these days although I am stuck with it. In the next project if I am told to write something from scratch...I think I'll die.

Irene, insurance is one thing. The problem is only about 10 people heard the alarm and went downstairs some time at midnight. I didn't even hear anything. Thousands of people could have died of the alarm didn't work.

Religion is a good thing to me no doubt - I mean all religions excluding cults. I believe evil doers will get what they did to others eventually - just like the belief of Wicca
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

haiya................. so stress meh uncle.
seriously, go on a holiday.

about the complilation, u just email me what u want, and then i tell u what to do with it la.

Nothing is deep shit la.. nothing is that horrible. Theres always a solution to every problems. u just need to chill, relax, take a deep breath and the solution will come to you.

we all have problems, its the matter how u deal with it
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siang.. me too! but there are actually good market for just a simple database insert and retrieve and customizing the existing opensource softwares. I did PHPNUKE customization a while back and it was actually a good side income. all my clients were US & UK based and I can sell em cheaper than their local guys and still (after conversion), make good money with it. But u need to spend quite some time lah understanding the software 1st before u can do serious customization.

I'm thinking of continuing doing it again next year. All my freelance activities were close to a halt ever since I did i-bands. Currently helping out my friend setting up a website for Philippine's Indies (was hoping that he can hook me up with some filipino babes later hehe).

but yeah bout the freelance thingy.. try it out man. U can find clients on the net. It'll be a fun experience.
kalium
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going freelance, it's a good idea to form a consortium with fellow freelancers so you can pool resources, sniff out opportunities and handle work overflow.

Being a small consulting co (me and a jr engr at this point in time) this model works out quite nicely.

I must say pure comp sci/database/system integration work is quite competitive, there a lot of players in the field and this erodes profit margins.

Need to find a niche, e.g., supply chain (Demand management, logistics) optimization.

Pay structures for your current company aren't really competitive unless you hit ops manager, that's the trend for discrete manufacturing. Should be much better outside.
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

GryMlock wrote:
Siang.. me too! but there are actually good market for just a simple database insert and retrieve and customizing the existing opensource softwares. I did PHPNUKE customization a while back and it was actually a good side income. all my clients were US & UK based and I can sell em cheaper than their local guys and still (after conversion), make good money with it. But u need to spend quite some time lah understanding the software 1st before u can do serious customization.

I'm thinking of continuing doing it again next year. All my freelance activities were close to a halt ever since I did i-bands. Currently helping out my friend setting up a website for Philippine's Indies (was hoping that he can hook me up with some filipino babes later hehe).

but yeah bout the freelance thingy.. try it out man. U can find clients on the net. It'll be a fun experience.

ermm..need a helping with the philipin girl? i mean website..
hehe..

yalah maybe we can pool up our resources to do some freelancing stuff..
i've got a graphic design frens that i might do some business with him..get him a nice Mac and then find him freelance stuff to do..
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why must it be a Mac? Mac takda right click ah! leceh hehe.

Omar... it's ok.. I can manage it. hehe ada lebih nanti gua pass haha
totziens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irene...yeah...damn stress....this Sat u'll see Botak Siang...Smile Talk to u about the compilation this Sat lah. I am getting frustrated.

Some friends set up a company without office and asked me to join. Nobody was doing anything full time - everyone were part-timers. I was with them for a few months but nothing materialised. Eventually I decided to leave. Nothing happened till now about that project - supposed to be a medical inventory system. To those of you who believe Chinese are all rich successful businessmen...I tell u we were a bunch of losers. Technically these people are good but nothing was moving. I have never been involved in freelance in my life yet - I am not a risk taker.

Seriously with the IT technology of today, I dunno where am I standing. Maybe I am standing in the middle of an ocean..or rather floating. I am not a typical DB admin guy although I know simple SQL and used Oracle/Sybase..including those stored procedure/trigger shit. Now using a bit of Informix. I used old traditional language called C but I am not good in it. I dunno what language I am good at....the rest of the languages I know are dead/half dead (i.e. Powerbuilder, SQL Windows/Centura, etc). Dealed with both UNIX and Windows application in my life time career....so what??? Maybe I should move to mgt...but I hate those ppl in the mgt doing the finger pointing stuff...politic etc. Ajeep/Rafil, if u wanna hire me...tell me. I dunno what am I good at.

Wish I am running a radio station now and doing things I really love - music. Of course, I won't be able to pay my loans and bills then.

Jump to: