back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 stompbox arrangement...wah pedal kat mana? « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
silbi
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: stompbox arrangement...wah pedal kat mana? Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Oct 2005

stombox aku dah beranak semenjak due menjak ni...

now i have these:

1. jen vintage super cry baby wah pedal (modded by wui)
2. Boss HM 2
3. Boss MT 2
4. Yamaha delay
5. Ibanez chorus
6. Behringer EQ (baru angkut from LYP last week!..hehe)
7. Ferdinanz guitar chromatic tuner

so persoalan ku, apakah susunan effects paling sesuai based on the abovesaid details...??

I think wah should always be in front rite? OR any better suggestions?

And given the cheap price of behringer's stuff, what other effects should i include in my chain to improve my sound more? (I know this is subjective, saje je nak gatal tanya..)

cheers!
Back to top
eos
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Mar 2004
Location: KJ

kalau aku...aku buat camni

1. tuner
2. wah
3. HM 2
4. MT 2
5. chorus
6. delay
7. eq
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

yup, same as eos but i'd put the eq after distortion pedals and the tuner put into a true-bypass looper box Razz
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
wui223
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Sep 2005

eos wrote:
kalau aku...aku buat camni

1. tuner
2. wah
3. HM 2
4. MT 2
5. chorus
6. delay
7. eq

Just want to add some suggestion. The EQ can be put anywhere upon ur need. For instance before or after the distortion unit. Try to put the EQ at different spot to find the one that suit ur taste.
Back to top
silbi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Oct 2005

oh...i'll get the tuner to be in front if the chain then...and try to play with the EQ arrangements

just curious...

will a tuner carry true bypass signal or will it degrade the signal a bit?? normally i'll switch-off the tuner, but will only swith it on whenever i need to check on tuning...so far it sounds good to me...

(and do try not to accidentally press the 'mute' button when palying live...haha...sure terconfuse kalau jadii)

regards

ps - wui - your modded wah is singing greatly now..the true bypass works i guess. So anybody with dying vintage wah pedals out there, go and reenergise it...

(is it wah or wah-wah?? hmm)
Back to top
wui223
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 05 Sep 2005

Thanks silbi. I am really happy whenever my customers give me compliment for my works.
My policy is: To give ultimate satisfaction to my customers regardless what have to be taken.
Back to top
kudo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Location: sheffield, england

wah, wah wah, wah wah wah.

semua boleh bro. hehe. Laughing

where did you buy the jen?
_________________
"my small self...like a book amongst the many on a shelf.."

"Welcome to Tube Club. The first rule of Tube Club: you do not talk about solid state." -The Uncle

Back to top
silbi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Oct 2005

bought the Jen in some dodgy basement 2nd hand guitar shop in Canterbury High Street, Kent, UK sometime in 96 for about 35 quid. I think the baby is about 20+ year old already now ,at least...

Never liked it when i first got it, now it's a gem Wink

some ppl are selling it in ebay now for 50 quid...Maybe coz it's a freakin antique..haha...So i had a bargain price i guess.

I guess you can still get it in some pawn shops in Sheffield if you're lucky...
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu