back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

'Rockin' in the Free World' at Rapidshare... Get it NOW! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
synthdude
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: 'Rockin' in the Free World' at Rapidshare... Get it NOW! Reply with quote

For those who've been bombarding us with desperate messages for a "refill"...

<b>Rockin' in the Free World by the i-bands Guitar Project

Arrow http://rapidshare.de/files/11920630/RITF_iGP.mp3.html</b>

Last edited by synthdude on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro...how long will it be up there? I've got a few peeps asking for it as well...so, I can direct them to this url for this limited time.
synthdude
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: One week... Reply with quote

...I think. But I can upload again (as a new file) later if there are more requests.

Cheers.
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just copied and pasted the message at Indiehangout Smile
Hey...how ya doin' bro? Been a long time!
synthdude
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Been "off line"... Reply with quote

Went thru a series of abdominal ailments: H. pylori, jaundice, gastritis... Two blood tests, ultrasound, endoscopy... Huge bills... Many sleepless nights... Was on five-drug regimen (no highs, unfortunately) for a while, but am on the mend now.

So how's the recording coming along?

Cheers.

Last edited by synthdude on Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Been "off line"... Reply with quote

synthdude wrote:
Went thru a series of abdominal ailments: H. pylori, jaundice, gastritis... Two blood tests, ultrasound, edoscopy... Huge bills... Many sleepless nights... Was on five-drug regimen (no highs, unfortunately) for a while, but am on the mend now.

So how's the recording coming along?

Cheers.

Whoa man...after what you gone through...looks like you got enough 'modal' for inspiration for "Traintown Blues II"! Shocked

Me no playing la...still waiting for my left hand to recover from tenosynovitis...havent touched the guitar since ages(but anyway, that has always been the case...with or without tenosynovitis!)

How's the CD sales coming along...but hey...you never promoted Archtop Soul's album here in i-bands...or did I miss the thread? I saw it being mentioned in Star Audiofile as well, but there was no info on how to get to order it.
synthdude
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: 'Traintown Blues'... Reply with quote

Sold out the first batch (50 copies) of the DIY version of the album before I got really sick (could it be the Devil's work?)

Got to get the "home assembly-line" crankin' again!

Feedback has been positive, and the early mixes at Download.com have been a huge help, promotion-wise: http://music.download.com/archtopsoul/3600-8422_32-100736806.html

Am now helping Jay of Bass Zen produce their debut album. Might even join them as a programmer as their brand of dance funk is a big hit on the Web -- they've been getting loads of gig offers, including a big New Year's Eve party in KK and an offer to appear on an American TV show!

Take care of those magic fingers, Doc!
Erylasia
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Cun laa Bro,.. cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jailhouserock
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapa yg main dalam lagu tu?
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailhouserock wrote:

Thanks for the interest bro...this is the original thread about the performances:
http://www.i-bands.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did recording it Smile
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailhouserock wrote:

Thanks for the interest bro...this is the original thread about the performances:
http://www.i-bands.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did recording it Smile
Jailhouserock
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Thanks for the link.
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailhouserock wrote:
Cool. Thanks for the link.

Your welcome bro...turn it up really loud...best listened while driving!(tapi ada tendency nak break the driving speed limit masa dengar lagu ni...jadi kami tak bertanggungjawab dgn saman2 yg terlibat dgn pendengaran lagu ni) Laughing
silbi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Doc! Long time no see. Thanx for the ROTFW file - loading it now too...

Read the old thread on it - Izzy - lu not bad eh? (ni komen aku kasi even b4 i listen to the song ni..hehehe..) And Ery - ur just 18 man? Gosh, u make me fee ancient for a while! Stick with the blues if u have it bro!

Actually, wanna confess - i just knew about this song when i got the G3 album...then last month i got the concert dvd and wowsers...i was thrilled! and I didt know that M'steen was that fat either!

so can't wait to listed to this 'other' version soon...cepatler DAP ni pun...ish...

ok...btw - Just curious doc. By any chance do you simpan or play your guitar in your clinic?? Or are these types of instrument banned in your area, since you already have all those medical instruments already...hehe..

Over here, around 8tv area office, even Paul Moss has a synth lying in his office as momento even though it's not connected anywhere...kira macam eksyen jelah. He sure misses his Fan Club i think.

Izham's room has one rare smallish-fret bass, one acoustic, an this one tiny portable amp to connect 'em all...This brader rocks btw! 8tv is different indeed!

Err...my room?...got nothing coz i got no room...workstation je lah cukup...corporate geek dept...kena taruk documents + file jelah!..haha...

ok...will try to listen to the song now... i'm sure i'm gonna be amazed...
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 'Traintown Blues'... Reply with quote

synthdude wrote:
Sold out the first batch (50 copies) of the DIY version of the album before I got really sick (could it be the Devil's work?)

Yes it is...forgot to tell you...after registration with the devil, you still need to submit your annual fees...I presume you forgot about that... Twisted Evil

synthdude wrote:
Feedback has been positive, and the early mixes at Download.com have been a huge help, promotion-wise: http://music.download.com/archtopsoul/3600-8422_32-100736806.html

Man...the number of downloads you have is scary!!! Way to go bro!!!
I gotta get my ass on Download.com quick!!! Very Happy

Jump to: