back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

question about metallica's "and justice for all..." « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
rg_x2n
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: question about metallica's "and justice for all..." Reply with quote

ok, AJFA IMO the best metallica's records, MOP pun bley tahan gak... tapi... aku x brape dgr la bass sound dalam album AJFA nie... mmg xder bass track ker, atau telinga aku yg rosak...?

lagi satu, bebudak yg so call 'metallica fans' nie suka sgt tiru sound metallica (kononnyer) tapi kebanyakkan nya x jadi... byk yg suka buang MID kat EQ, sound trus jadi tajam giler... sakit tlinga bila jamm :p mmg btul ka yg sound metallica xder MID langsung masa AJFA nie?

Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the songs in AJFA...but I really hate the mixing. Yeah... the bass is too low in the mix, Newsted was new... apparently there was some sort of power struggle at the time.

/ridzi
rg_x2n
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ aku pun dgr cite lebey kurang mcmtu la... sampaikan live pun sound bass diorg kasi slow...

apsal eh... nie sah2 pasal JH dgn LU VS JN ar nie...
calibre2001
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, what bugs me most about is the dum mixing. Isnt the snare just too hard on the ears.

Anyway, if you liked the guitar tone, then you'll like the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Scooped and rocks hard the right way, a worthy Marshall alternative.
rg_x2n
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the snare sound ok through my ears. aku x lah gile2 suka sound guitar metallica dalam AJFA tuh, saja tanya Smile
davidlow7
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. I do think the bass is low.... Most of the Live concert.. under Newsted the bass is kinda low... but after Robert Trujillo came in.. I watched Metallica Live.. I could hear the bass very clearly

I might be wrong about all the concert that had Newsted on bass but I am quite sure after Robert came in.. I could hear the bass are much more better.. Smile
rg_x2n
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidlow7 wrote:
Yeah.. I do think the bass is low.... Most of the Live concert.. under Newsted the bass is kinda low... but after Robert Trujillo came in.. I watched Metallica Live.. I could hear the bass very clearly

I might be wrong about all the concert that had Newsted on bass but I am quite sure after Robert came in.. I could hear the bass are much more better.. Smile

yeah its true. i agree with you david. paling jelas zaman AJFA ar, mmg slow giler bass sound dier. start black album, sound bass diorg dah kuat skit, tapi x sekuat dgn trujillo ar.
davidlow7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rg_x2n wrote:
davidlow7 wrote:

yeah its true. i agree with you david. paling jelas zaman AJFA ar, mmg slow giler bass sound dier. start black album, sound bass diorg dah kuat skit, tapi x sekuat dgn trujillo ar.

Robert is a very good bassist... Hopefully this time he can come out something good with Metallica..
I dengar lagu One.. Live punya.. yg ada Trujillo. dpt dengar bass dia so obvious.. betul betul rasa shiok.....
rg_x2n
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally agree with david. mmg sound trujillo berdentum! syok giler!

tapi, ader gak org x minat dgn trujillo sebab stail dier main bass mcm beruk, hehehe. aku x kisah pasal staill tu, asalkan sound sedap Very Happy

Jump to: