back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 AN APOLOGY..for all.. « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
LuckyNo 13
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: AN APOLOGY..for all.. Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Mar 2004

Dear all...
we wanted to post this message on the recent topic we had post(finally in mp3 for your listening pleasure)
but somehow it was locked due to too much love ( i think)...

regarding on all the replies we had within that topic..
we lucky no 13( hiro azlan izz shahsa) would like to apologize for any hard remarks,harm done and misused
of the website. i guess our alter musical ego had jumped out of the boat...
Embarassed

Juttu..
jika terase...
forgive us for our indecent act.. the song( we do think our cover was bad 2 hak hak !) we put up was merely to tell u that we
wanted to hear a
proper cover from u guys rather than overdubbs..
guessed...we should have just send a feed back to u instead...
as dc fans ourselves..hopefully later if u were able to finish
the cover from ur own instruments and talent.. we definitely like to hear it!! buat gempak2 nyer Wink
good luck ...and all the best ...

modoraters and the rest of the members of the website..
thank u once again for the replies on the cover..as we all(ln13) had realized our mistakes..we would like to MINTA MAAP BANYAK2 PADE SEMUE...
we ll change the quote on the cover but the song may still be there as it is
in order to receive more opinions and crits from u guys....
thank u ...
regards and best of luck to evry body in i-bands..!! Smile
Lucky No 13
hiro azlan shasha izzz..
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

All is forgotten now... Cool

/ridzi
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

it's all good man...

bacalah lesson2 aku ..hehe..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alan
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

tak abis abis dengan lesson dia. hehehe
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
lupalak
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 10 Apr 2004

tak kisah pun... let the bygone be bgyone... mari baca lesson omar...
_________________
-sizlo
<b>sizlomania:</b> http://www.i-bands.net/sizlomania
<b>sizlokustic:</b> http://www.i-bands.net/sizlokustic
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

phew glad this thing is over. so.. head over to omar's lesson now shall we.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

apahal ni? what happened? did i miss something? Question confusing...
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Alamak deadzid....citer dah abis la...tak per..jom kiter pergi baca lessons omar Smile
Back to top
lizard
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Key Ell, Shah Alam

ehh.. boleh tak lesson taruk ideal tempo untuk practice first
_________________
"pa bikin?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

lizard wrote:
ehh.. boleh tak lesson taruk ideal tempo untuk practice first

There is no fixed ideal tempo...the ideal tempo for everybody is the fastest tempo you can do that lick perfectly Smile
Back to top
lizard
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Key Ell, Shah Alam

nak tanya skit so kalau camner nak apply scale scale yg sedia ada.. confius ler.. bila nak guna minor bila nak guna major? so boleh explain tak dr. bode.. sebab saya folow semua scale tue tapi tanpa lagu.. so camner nak appy kat lagu.. selama nie saya main bass kalau bunyi tue cam masuk.. cam sedap jer ok.. scale aper guna ntah tak tau..
_________________
"pa bikin?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

lizard wrote:
nak tanya skit so kalau camner nak apply scale scale yg sedia ada.. confius ler.. bila nak guna minor bila nak guna major? so boleh explain tak dr. bode.. sebab saya folow semua scale tue tapi tanpa lagu.. so camner nak appy kat lagu.. selama nie saya main bass kalau bunyi tue cam masuk.. cam sedap jer ok.. scale aper guna ntah tak tau..

To be frank...aku pun bantai cam tu jugak! Aku rasa omar ada address in detail pasal benda ni dalam lesson dia...and maybe the first lesson aku pasal scale application tu pun ader juga....check it out...tapi kalau tak clear...mai balik! Laughing
Back to top
lizard
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Key Ell, Shah Alam

hait Exclamation Dr.Bode! arrigato ! Wink
_________________
"pa bikin?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

lizard:
selalu nak decide major or minor kau kena lah tgk 2 things 1) the key the tune is playing and 2) what kind of progression la...
senang citer mcm gini...kalau progression tu rasa mcm bunyi metal / rock most probably any minor sound scales would do..
kalau the progression is major punya then guna la major sounding scales....

tapi sometimes u want to create dissonance like using minor pentatonic over a distorted punk riff that has a major progression..it's all up to you...i think pentatonic is pretty universal kalau nak apply to any distorted riffs...
read up more la on the lessons..
adiosss
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

omarjamaludin wrote:

read up more la on the lessons..

...the real solution... Very Happy
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Page 1 of 3

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu