back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Matrice « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Matrice Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

Hey,
this is a song i done by myself.

Plz do try it out if you can.

and opinions are alwiz appreciated! Very Happy
thanx!
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/427/music.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

cool song..kau program drums guna ape? and how do u record your guitars?
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

lagu ni amat lah cun. aku suka parts2 dia semua. sume cam sikit2 & secukup rasa. tak boring dengar. erm part ending tu kalau leh panjang kan skit pun ok kot pasal aku suka gila yg hujung tu haha.

more songs please!
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

thanx!
guitars....my peavey predator plus...to POD...line in to my soundcard...
not much gadgets Very Happy
and yup, programed drums. Tak mampu nak mike up drum, and i can't play like that also.. Laughing Laughing
i use Cubase SX and VSTi Sampletank Free.
i don't like the bass... wish i have a bass amp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

GryMlock wrote:
erm part ending tu kalau leh panjang kan skit pun ok kot pasal aku suka gila yg hujung tu haha.

more songs please!

haha....bole bole...aku panjangkan...tambah lapan minute part tu...lolz..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
undefined
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

dah dengar dah... wah!! production paling best pernah aku dengar setakat ni... imagine dia masuk vocal style trash metal atau swedish metal sikit... mesti lagi best aku rasa...

ajar aku program drum macam ngko buat tu... best giler la... Wink
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

ok that's it!. u guys.. yeah u, ridzi and everybody else here must teach me how to program drums like that or I'll close this site!!
malu la gua nak upload gua punya camni haha sial la.

anyway.. mana mau carik amender tu? VSTi Sampletank tuh?
bundled together dgn Cubase SX ke tak?

demmit! gua jeles.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

hehe...bab programing drums...aku rasa ridzi lagi power kan?killer beats..

Sampletank datang free ngan Soundcard aku .
aku ingat bole dapat free kat web site die jugak.
sini
http://www.sampletank.com/Main.html?STFreeDwn
enjoy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

aku pun jeles..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

aku jeles kat hangpa...ade guitar best best... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

okta...one of my favourite guitars of all time is a Peavey Predator 3 single coil pickups...simple strat style guitar...but I would choose that axe over ANY Fender Strat...betul..tak tipu...I bought the guitar with my bro-in law who was a beginner at that time, buying his first guitar...so we went for the cheapest in the Peavey range...and when I tried it...FUYOOO...cannot put down one!!! Kalau tak boleh main Malmsteen pun nak rasa nak main Malmsteen jugak! Laughing
okta...the sound that you get is far better than a lot of "signed up" guitarists I've heard who plays top of the line guitars with top of the line amps...and yet still sound like CIRIT...
Your guitar sound is great...and that's a great song...I'm so proud of so much great stuff coming out of i-bands' bands!!!

Oh..the main reason you get a great guitar sound is mostly because that tone comes from your fingers...and your fingers are licking good!
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

hey...don't get me wrong dude....
i actually love my guitar very much!!! Laughing
2 single coil, 1 humbuck actually.

errmm...i'm not like a total metal dude ..heheh... like i did for the dirtwash thinge...? i wish i have more variety of sound.
means i would like to have more guitar!!! and who doesn't?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Hmm aku baru je nak promote lagu ni kat korang, tapi korang semua dah abis layan lak... well, this is what i think of the song...

opening - old heavy metal rock style, very evil...
first riff - something like Judas Priest "Painkiller" era...
towards the end - very touching, melodic slow tempo...
ending - excellent clean guitar works and double leads.. tapi tiba2 je abis, tak sempat nak stim! potong betul...

Great metal song for 'not such a metal freak'! hmm aku yg gile metal pon tak geti buat lagu camtu! hehehe... actually, ape kau punya influences ha? favourite bands?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

alo...
thanx !
A Perfect Circle RULEZ!!!
i know depa tu tak metal sangat tapi their my favourite band!!!
i do listen to lots of stuff.... started with grunge tho...the typical history of nirvana, metallica, guns and roses ...those stuff(thanx to my guitar
sifu for that!! Laughing )
currently venturing to more melodic ..somewhat heavy stuff....in flames, to die for, lacuna coil,....did i mention A Perfect Circle? Razz Maynard rocks...
TOOL...

i do notice my song sound a bit like "someone's" songs but...i don't care(this i realize after watching Dream Theater's DVD Razz)

sorry for the ending guys... memang sengaja aku stop situ...hehe...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Alright! To Die For plays something like 80's pop vocal mixed with heavy music, kan?.. kinda like Darkseed or something... aku ade tengok satu video clip dia, belum dengar lagi full album! Got to check this out laa!

Your influences menarik laa...haahaa best nih! Euro melodic metal... cool!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page 1 of 10

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu