back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

The First Beatiful Moment part 2 Today! (Saturday 8/7/2006) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
GryMlock
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: The First Beatiful Moment part 2 Today! (Saturday 8/7/2006) Reply with quote

aiseh lupa lah nak iklan awal2

mari nengok keluk keluk

skyjuicecoffee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how was it? sorry cant make it. ade show kat jamasia hartamas with love me butch and others.
GryMlock
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the show was..quite okay lah. but the last year's punya event was much better. subculture did a very nice set. I left after subculture. had to send my drummer to pudu. lepas tu terus dah malas..balik tido hehe.

yeah i heard the hartamas gig was quite good.
skyjuicecoffee
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah dude. it was totally freagy awesome. people were flyin all around. haha!

lemme just share this witcha'll here. first act was opened by amazing band from malacca named project eight. i love the part where they covered m.nasir's song "mentera semerah padi" in their own style. goodset, love the vocals. next should be dragon red,but adam the growler was kinda late for some reason so my band skyjuicecoffee tryna rock the crowds and releasingly, the feedback from crowds were kinda good. then only dragon red came up on stage and they rock the heck out even without our man lanslyde.

continue with fast riffin alcentric. brutal sial.double pedal laju nak mati. Wink then my labelmates experimental post-hc band milla set up on stage and my korean brother mr. hann did an outstanding job of amazed the crowds with their pelik-pelik numbers. but theyre cool! and now, my favorite band deja voodoo spells. gila babi dow. rithan told us that hes gonna play slow-tempo songs but yet,layan siut. mata terkebil-kebil tengok solo dia. even ade medley lambok by them consisting songs from metallica, deep purple,and jangan main2 as the bassist started to tap up with both 10fingers lagu rasa sayang.. besh!

organizer's band infiltrated rocked out gile babi but at the end,amplifiers macam buat hal. mayb fuse dlm meletup gua taktau lah. hahah. transient vortex continue with their computerized set. electronical mellow siut. followed by another organizer's old-timer carbolic smokeballs from jm multiple records, rocked abih dengan cover from alter bridge. then my friend;s metalcore band "a new fall" started the set around 12.25. aku dah tercampak-campak sampai la love me butch take over as the last band. awesome finale beb. they did 7songs and jamasia bagai nak runtuh! 2new songs and im fcukin definately sure dat theyre awesome. lagu baru best!

after dat we all went off for 3rd placing world cup where my favorite team portugal kalah. sial. Evil or Very Mad

-myo
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Rithan pun cakap the gig was quite happening. was planning to go there after our gig but my bandmates semua dah seronok melepak jumpa member2. terus tak jadi.

thanks for the review myo!

Jump to: