back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 Den Good Fruit! Pls listen and kindly comment! :P « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
hungry
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Den Good Fruit! Pls listen and kindly comment! :P Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

Hello everyone...please feel free 2 listen AND comment....and give us some wisdom into home recording for good acoustics ( am 'kumpuling' money to get some stuff like a mixer and a better vox mic ..know anywerhe in kl thats cheaper?)

buat mase sekarang nie , lagu "i am wrong" tu , hanye ade version home recording .. but byk room fer improvements .... lagu tu aku dgn member aku je buat..lum jam full band lagi...kiter gune a small mic that i had with soundblaster live 5.1 sound card ..going 2 buy a new pc and get audigi2 n all..but still lum master software lagi ..currently using cool edit pro2 and acid3.0 ( not so pandai using acid lah , kalau leh tolong okgak.)

pls listen n comment ok ..thanks..

vin. Very Happy
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Nice tune there... tapi kalau di-electric-kan mesti lagi cun! I'd expect it to sound like Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, etc if recorded properly (in a full band version)...

Sweet, keep em coming!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

hey dude..
nice song...tak semestinye kena di 'electric' kan.. Laughing

tambah sikit precussions...acoustic bass....strings...hmm....cun!(my opinion lar..)...eerrr....pakai classical guitar eh?

recording wise...certainly can be improve...ur recording live rite?
Multitrack could be a better choice for few reason...
levels r really low...
checkout http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/479/music.php(promoting kawan ...hehe..)
also recorded the guitar with computer mic...and SB Live.

not sure this goes with it......ROCK ON!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
undefined
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

Crazy Mister Entrepeneur

aku dah dengar dah...
walaupun tak berapa jelas tapi tapi rasa macam style indie je..

solo nampak macam best, kena ngan mood lagu..

tapi aku terperasan macam ada lari tune sikit kat gitar..(tak tau la aku salah dengar ke tak).

rasa nye itujela..

all the best![/b]
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: RE : dgf songs for review Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

hello ...thks okta and deadzid....thks fer giving feedback....

lagu tu mesti best kalau melalui proses elektrifikasi ..ekekeke...tapi memang ade byk acoustics 2 cos suke gak bunyi acoustic.....

kiter belum record kat recording studio , utk lagu lagu yg lain..setakat nie , cume record cara yg paling oldskool ..recorder kaset , pastu record kat pc.... volume output control tak best sgt lah kerana tu ....tapi takpe...

dengarlah lagu "crazy mister entrepeneur" ...

thks guys...
peace and f**k war.

vin,dgf.
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: thx undefined... Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

thks fer listening...ade style indie ..hehehe...
memang tak jelas..cos 1st time kiter jam lagu tu...next time onwards bile dah ade duit sikit ,,,kiter record tul tul.....lead tu ok....just dis n dats dat kena repair....

undefined wrote:
Crazy Mister Entrepeneur

tapi aku terperasan macam ada lari tune sikit kat gitar..(tak tau la aku salah dengar ke tak).

rasa nye itujela..

all the best![/b]

tkx dude! memang lari..lagu nie not that tight yet. ehehe...but dat someparts dat lari , will be corrected when we jam again....mase tu , bassist ,drummer and guitarist baru je dgr version acoustic lagu tu....terus jam and tukar some riffs .... will get it fixed soon Smile cheers.

vin dgf.
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: waddup.. Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

okta wrote:
tambah sikit precussions...acoustic bass....strings...hmm....cun!(my opinion lar..)...eerrr....pakai classical guitar eh?

thks okta...we used a 1978 ibanez classical guitar fer that song..most of our home recording acoustic stuff we used dat same classical guitar...am thinkin of buying an acoustic bass....know any cheap ones around? or second and ones?

dude...dgr lah lagu the starfish song dari the rogenz ...walaupun tak jelas ...leh dgr...and tell me wat ya think man...

cheers...
_________________

okta wrote:
tambah sikit precussions...acoustic bass....strings...hmm....cun!(my opinion lar..)...eerrr....pakai classical guitar eh?

thks okta...we used a 1978 ibanez classical guitar fer that song..most of our home recording acoustic stuff we used dat same classical guitar...am thinkin of buying an acoustic bass....know any cheap ones around? or second and ones?

dude...dgr lah lagu the starfish song dari the rogenz ...walaupun tak jelas ...leh dgr...and tell me wat ya think man...

cheers...
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

dude....nice song...
the guitar sound like...small. Like that pearl jam song in binaural.
a mandolin? Confused Laughing

apasal semua perlahan giler??
maybe it's my pc or something...i've blast to the max.. still slow..
u said ur recording guna pc rite?
if so, i think u can do a lot better dude..

maybe u should try track by track...even with a computer mic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

okta wrote:
dude....nice song...
the guitar sound like...small. Like that pearl jam song in binaural.
a mandolin? Confused Laughing

lagu maner? starfish jam version memang muffled cos dat one gua simply record using caset-recorder , then bawak balik , letak mic dekat caset , and record into hard drive! aiyak.even after cube cube noise reduction , still sound noisy......the next time jam , must control sound 2 and hopefully can release a demo version soon enuff....mmnn.....starfish acoustic was done with classical gitar kat rumah..another thing is i think , is if u increase tempo (gune acid3.0) like wat i did fer starfish acoustic , the quality kurang sikit compared 2 original tempo.....dun hv mandolin,yet....ehehe...

bunyi lahan giler...i know! memang gune pc fer recording..just dat control wise , not good....the acoustic punye lagu semua some got too loud..some got too soft...need to really sit down and muck around......still using cooleditpro2 ....need to get a mixer 2...cos now my setup is not producing the best quality output kot...

thks okta...hope to get more advice.Smile

cheers..
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu