back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Vote for Kluk2 in the Hitz.fm English Top 10 Award « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Vote for Kluk2 in the Hitz.fm English Top 10 Award Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

Hello fellow i-banders!

Kluk Kluk Adventure has been nominated for the Best Newcomer category in the MET 10 awards.

The award show will be held on the 10th of December at RUUMS, Kuala Lumpur.

So do spare us some sms and vote for us

To Vote, Type

Code:
VOTE NEW 5

and send to 32111.

Voting starts now.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
fReqZz
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Location: Mont Kiara

kalau x nak vote utk ajeep..

tpye

vote new 5 (keeta)

send to 32111

hehehe... gurau2 ajepp.. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

hehe kecoh ah die hard fan keeta sorang ni.
wei sabtu ni gig kat klang tu ko pi? kitaorang perform gak. dapat la ko jumpa keeta.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
yusof
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 14 Mar 2006

hello, KKA this is your FAN from China!!! I hope my SMS vote will reach HITZFM and wish you all the best!

IMHO dah masuk Top10 dah cukup bagus!

Congrats!
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

thanks yusof. hope that one sms from china will be counted as 10 Very Happy
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

gua dah vote..
apa lagi, blanjer la gua!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

ok zid. nanti gua belanja lu huzai
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

hahahahhaa kimak!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
mrbungle
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Location: subank funkin jaya

ajeep.. kalau aku tak vote takper ker?? Laughing
_________________
infecto groovalistic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
huzai
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angsakawan
Angsakawan

Joined: 18 Nov 2004

GryMlock wrote:
ok zid. nanti gua belanja lu huzai

Laughing Laughing

free2 je aku dpt belanja

aku da vote jugak.. bagi number keeta bole? haha
_________________
http://www.reverbnation.com/synsmusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

huzai :cuba lu baca n pikirkan dalam2 maksud ayat tu. hehe.

Is kalau tak vote... kena ganti ngan beryani! Very Happy
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
totziens
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Location: Petaling Kurang Berjaya

Pakcik Ajeep!!! Mana lagu yang kau nak aku push di Traxx FM. 23 Nov I will be there again. Dah tunggu setengah tahun ni.....

Album pun I tak pernah dengar...macam mana nak vote ni??? hehehe.....

Nak bagi Pakcik Ajeep pressure sekarang....darah tinggi pun tak apa.....hehehe
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Voted
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

uncle siang, promo copies kitaorang abis lah (mengikut info from our label), I'm still waiting for them to request more or probably buy a few direct from the distributor. Nov 23rd eh? aite.. I'll try to get one for you before that. thanks.

Doc! thanks for you vote!
suruh la nurse2 yg cantik molek kat spital tu sume vote.. ehehe.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

voted. tak de nasi bryani tak pe janji ade keeta.

(start hijack)
eh uncle siang, how often u go to traxx fm? i got an email from Shadow lola from traxx fm, whos that ah?
(end hijack)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu