back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Silent Scenery « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
negativecreep
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Silent Scenery Reply with quote

Free to spread out your opinion on my song..Have a nice day..: )
Stompboxes: Pedaltank Power Supply // Joyo Ultimate Octave Fuzz // EHX Graphic Fuzz XO // Om Labs Sahasrara Overdrive // Empress Superdelay // Lazer Delay // Dan Electro Reel Echo // Boss RE-20 Space Echo // EHX Memory Boy // EHX Cathedral Reverb // Korg Pitchblack

Pedalboard: Pedaltrain 2 Hard Case

Guitar: Fender Jaguar Candy Apple Red MIJ

Amp: Fender Twin Reverb Silverface 70's // Vox AC30VR
okta
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

elo.
best jugak u nyanyi !!!

more element would be nice... Very Happy
negativecreep
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your feedback..the recording is really done badly..you can hear alot of background noise cos its recorded with a labtop computer which have built in speaker..and i use some cheak program cos i dont know how to handle other pro tools..lols..the song actually got a lot of guitar leads but its not those extream guitar lead..just some slow melodic leads..but i cut down all the leads cos its acoustic,plus i dont really know how to play the leads cos its my guitarist who create those leads..:)thyank anyway..Smile
Stompboxes: Pedaltank Power Supply // Joyo Ultimate Octave Fuzz // EHX Graphic Fuzz XO // Om Labs Sahasrara Overdrive // Empress Superdelay // Lazer Delay // Dan Electro Reel Echo // Boss RE-20 Space Echo // EHX Memory Boy // EHX Cathedral Reverb // Korg Pitchblack

DownInThePark
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Kienkit rocks Reply with quote

Hey man, nice one!, glad to finally here ur work here as well, it's about damn time man. Yeah, make ur music known and stuff dude. It's a great and promising beginning!. All da best, hope to hear more of ur stuff here soon.

Sincerely,
Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
negativecreep
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,thanks man..how do you know its me?Haha,i suck at recording my work so this is the only song i recorded that can go inside people's ears..Yeah,i love Been Handed Kiwis alot..alot alot..really great song..im still very far away down compare to you..need to work harder in it i guess..Smile anyway,thanks for your feedback..Smile

DownInThePark
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Dude! Reply with quote

Hey man...no such thing as down or wat man, it's all earnestness and i believe u got a whole lot of it, mayb even more than me. Take ur time to experiment around, a box guitar holds many great and terrible secrets, haha. Songs from the heart are the coolest ones!. Very Happy

Sincerely,
Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
negativecreep
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha,okay...i'll try record few other song of mine and upload it,at least i know you're listening..hey,are you online in msn now?Try to get you thru msn..If you're online we can have a chat there..Smile

GryMlock
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weih dude. lagu lu cun lah. ada satu je ke? upload another one please
negativecreep
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man...you're the 1st stranger who say my song is nice..SmileI will upload another song soon..here again,thanks..Smile

negativecreep
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New song Love Inside Your Head has been uploaded..check it out and give some feedback..:)thanks

dirt_ball
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love inside ur head...
nice one..
add drums and bass line...it'll sound better i bet.
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both songs are beautiful and well sung with a great voice. Hone your skills some more towards perfection and you're gonna be somebody man. See, if with only an acoustic guitar and basic recording setup you can sound this good, than you know you've got a great song with powerful performance. I suppose "Love..." is yet unfinished rite?
Keep up the great work:)
negativecreep
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,thanks for you guys review man..Bode,thanks for your feedback..Do you know that im the same person with the nick mypavement in Malscene?Maybe someday we can have a chat..Smile..Thanks for those who took their time listen to my songs!You guys are all great and kind people..

negativecreep
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Working On New Stuff.. Reply with quote

Great new i-bands with more space...Still working on new stuff that havent been recorded...
New songs that had been written long time ago :
1. White Heaven
2. Burns
3. Emotion Of Confusion

negativecreep
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Need more honest feedback..thanks Reply with quote

Guys,i just want to have more honest feedback from members here who heard both of my song 'Walk' and 'love Inside Your head'..spread you guy's opinion about my songs,before i start to record my new stuff..you guy's coopereration will be appreciate..thanks

Kienkit

Jump to: